UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> Mossberg 12g made in new haven

3/14/11 1:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mdot50
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, not much into guns, but have a few small dogs and lots of coyotes behind my house. 35 acres and can hear them howling just about every other night. The shotgun was my parents and I have never thought about using it, until I found a coyote den about a half mile in the woods. Fresh deer kill and 3 holes going into the side of a hill. I see lots of Gun threads here, just wondering if anyone has had this gun or seen one? Has a carving on it of a pond with ducks?? Shot it the other day and has some serious power. Has a full choke, and for shooting coyotes that is best...?? thanks
3/14/11 3:03 PM
Old Red Belt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would recommend www.foremosthunting.com and its sister unit on coyote hunting it will show you everything. Your Mossberg will be good with #4 Buckshot on coyotes check your hunting regs first to see what is legal in yor state.

Uncle John
3/15/11 12:21 AM
Mdot50
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank u!
3/15/11 1:15 AM
Muppetmower88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

predatormasters.com and go to their forum
3/15/11 10:08 AM
Mdot50

awesome... thanks
3/15/11 11:05 AM
Mdot50

It will hold 2 3/4 or 3" shells.... I have some buck shot, and a bunch of slugs but what is best? Should I get a different choke? The gun holds 5 shells max.... Its called a country squire lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.