Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger - 

FYI, first 2 are clearly fake.
6/21/14 12:14 PM
I No Kung Foo
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ first one does look strange
6/21/14 3:04 PM
Igotyourmoney
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ministry of Truth -
Mustard Tiger - 

I don't know about the second one. He dropped so damn hard he bounced and didn't even try to brace himself. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 3:24 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah..^^ the 2nd kid is a helluva actor cuz he slammed into the floor. I think he was just so bad at being tough/a bully that it seemed fake Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 3:42 PM
ausgepicht

Ministry of Truth - 
Mustard Tiger - 

Honestly, the first two are such clear fakes I have to wonder if the OP even watched them. I've seen more realistic footage in a Kung-Fu Theater movie.
6/21/14 6:51 PM
BigEyedFish

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON
hermanitor - 
TDSportPhotos - 

Street Justice in DC: Geek beats up a goon for assaulting a female...makes him tap out TWICE!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzggyimk9g

Watching this dumbass let the guy up over and over, and not finish the fight made me rage like watching The Red Viper fuck not finish the mountain when he had the chance.

Choke the guy out and get away, dummy.

couldnt agree more

6/21/14 10:25 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That second video is DEFINITELY real. The punch is real and the faceplant is real. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:13 AM
Ministry of Truth

If by "real" you mean "real theatrical," I completely agree.
6/22/14 1:23 AM
KickassMcrad
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every video in this thread is staged.

-the OG.

6/22/14 1:44 AM
Ministry of Truth

Every video posted on the Internet is real.

-KickassMcrad
6/22/14 1:45 AM
Agent Kruger
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please, record a video of your friend pretend punching you and your face bouncing off of the floor. Will wait for delivery. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 1:49 AM
JuicedBeast

In. Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 2:49 AM
I No Kung Foo
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - That second video is DEFINITELY real. The punch is real and the faceplant is real. Phone Post 3.0

It is. You can see him bounce in the reflection of the mirror.
6/22/14 2:52 AM
Ministry of Truth

Yeah, he makes it look pretty real.
6/22/14 3:01 AM
MrHughes1991
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boulder40 -
Katsumoto -
Pilot201 - posted?

f'n idiots fighting on concrete again.

the ghetto comes out when the adrenaline starts pumping.
Died nose gets broke on the first 12-6 elbow. His shits all sideways and shit Phone Post 3.0
Dude I'm way too fucking stoned that kids moans at the end haunt my soul Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 7:32 AM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha don't worry about it

The universe knows what it's doing and who deserves what. ;) Phone Post 3.0
6/22/14 3:40 PM
NineFightFour

David@accu -
Bry Bry - 
TDSportPhotos - 

Street Justice in DC: Geek beats up a goon for assaulting a female...makes him tap out TWICE!!!

whats fucked up about this vid is the white kid outgrappled the black guy but could not do any damage from the top..him raining down those weak punches that were easily blocked...the black guy delivered harder punches from the bottom..lol..

I don't really think he tried to hurt him till the end. Dudes, orbital bone is shot.

Bunch of racist pieces of shit yelling white boy. Get aids and die Phone Post 3.0
6/23/14 10:22 AM
MrHughes1991
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NineFightFour -
David@accu -
Bry Bry - 
TDSportPhotos - 

whats fucked up about this vid is the white kid outgrappled the black guy but could not do any damage from the top..him raining down those weak punches that were easily blocked...the black guy delivered harder punches from the bottom..lol..

I don't really think he tried to hurt him till the end. Dudes, orbital bone is shot.

Bunch of racist pieces of shit yelling white boy. Get aids and die Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but if he would've said "Someone get this black dude" he'd be labeled a racist and the video would be viral about a poor African American getting beat up but a racist evil white man. That's what our country has come to Phone Post 3.0
6/23/14 5:33 PM
David@accu

MrHughes1991 - 
NineFightFour -
David@accu -
Bry Bry - 
TDSportPhotos - 

Yeah but if he would've said "Someone get this black dude" he'd be labeled a racist and the video would be viral about a poor African American getting beat up but a racist evil white man. That's what our country has come to Phone Post 3.0

The real question is why was my post quoted?

6/23/14 6:33 PM
MrHughes1991

David@accu -
MrHughes1991 - 
NineFightFour -
David@accu -
Bry Bry - 
TDSportPhotos - 

The real question is why was my post quoted?

Lol just saying Phone Post 3.0
6/23/14 6:45 PM
KickassMcrad
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ministry of Truth - Every video posted on the Internet is real.

-KickassMcrad

6/26/14 3:00 AM
Kanabull

NineFightFour - 
David@accu -
Bry Bry - 
TDSportPhotos - 

It's funny you say that, because they were sort of using it as a a term of endearment. Almost like they wanted to make sure everyone knew who they were rooting for.
6/26/14 3:11 AM
Kanabull

Igotyourmoney - 
Ministry of Truth -
Mustard Tiger - 

I don't know about the second one. He dropped so damn hard he bounced and didn't even try to brace himself. Phone Post 3.0

This, first one looks fake based on the clearly intentionally deceiving camera angles.

That kid in the second one definitely looks like he face plants on the floor.
6/26/14 7:20 AM
Kostakio

MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
6/26/14 8:34 AM
JDS1881

The kid with the horn should have played taps after.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.