UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> bullys getting owned

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/21/14 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NineFightFour
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4pdboxing -
cuzzi - Phone Post 3.0

Fuck this bully
Seriously, with the "look at me, I have a new awesome fucking truck and you niggas is rolling in civics, fags!"

Typical rich privileged bully. Classic. Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:04 AM
Kostakio
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I come bearing a gift!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=307807466047988 Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:17 AM
Kostakio
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if this is a bully getting owned video but for your trouble of clicking on this thread:

http://youtu.be/3-6HCCJ_zjU Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:31 AM
BackOffWarchild
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - Not sure if this is a bully getting owned video but for your trouble of clicking on this thread:

http://youtu.be/3-6HCCJ_zjU Phone Post 3.0

All stupidity and n-word shit aside, at least this is a straight-up fight with no bullshit.  Fight ends with the KO, no head stomps, nobody jumping in on either side after.  They even stop and wait for a car to pass.

7/25/14 12:55 PM
Kostakio

I told you I was bringing the goods today! Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 8:22 PM
NineFightFour
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if I'm white and use the n word I can possibly use it positively? As a term of endearment? No, saying white boy is racist and anyone that says that openly is a racist piece of shit Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 9:08 PM
Pilot201
2840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/26/14 8:22 AM
Kostakio

I'm not even...

What was...

Why did... Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 8:37 AM
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that vehicular assault?

7/26/14 9:24 AM
Pilot201
2840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David@accu -

I'll go out on a limb here and say although it is an assault, it falls short of being vehicular. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 9:29 AM
Kostakio

I just tried to vote you up, pilot, but it won't let me. :( Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 9:40 AM
suess
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilot201 -
David@accu -

I'll go out on a limb here and say although it is an assault, it falls short of being vehicular. Phone Post 3.0
Jfc! See you in hell lol Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 5:54 PM
Kostakio

That person needs to slow their roll. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 5:58 PM
Mike Wazowski
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cecil Peoples will always score in favor of that vehicular berserker.
7/26/14 6:12 PM
Barbasol OOTFFTT
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Put yo nuts in his mouth white boy" That had me laughing.
7/26/14 6:48 PM
Dominated
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NineFightFour - So if I'm white and use the n word I can possibly use it positively? As a term of endearment? No, saying white boy is racist and anyone that says that openly is a racist piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

WHHAAAAAAT? You're out of your mind, white boy.

You can't possibly compare the n-word with "white boy". Granted one of the people watching said "you let some cracker beat you up" (or something), so if anything that is what you should compare it with.

7/26/14 7:04 PM
Kostakio

Dominated -
NineFightFour - So if I'm white and use the n word I can possibly use it positively? As a term of endearment? No, saying white boy is racist and anyone that says that openly is a racist piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

You can't possibly compare the n-word with "white boy". Granted one of the people watching said "you let some cracker beat you up" (or something), so if anything that is what you should compare it with.

What's the difference? They're both derogatory. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 7:20 PM
Dominated
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
Dominated -

How is white boy derogatory? If the person being called it is white and.. a boy?

As someone else mentioned, they were saying white boy to let him know they were on his side, I doubt they were on a first-name basis.

7/26/14 7:45 PM
I No Kung Foo
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominated - 
Kostakio - 
Dominated -

How is white boy derogatory? If the person being called it is white and.. a boy?

As someone else mentioned, they were saying white boy to let him know they were on his side, I doubt they were on a first-name basis.

How often do your black friends call you "white boy"? None, because you don't have any. If you did have any, that wouldn't call you by it. It's derogatory as shit. Give it a rest.
7/26/14 8:03 PM
Dominated

I No Kung Foo - 
Dominated - 
Kostakio - 
Dominated -

How often do your black friends call you "white boy"? None, because you don't have any. If you did have any, that wouldn't call you by it. It's derogatory as shit. Give it a rest.

Lol, whatever. I can't fathom why anyone would find the term "white boy" offensive, as long as they are white and fairly young as the guy in the video was (if used against other races I suppose it could be offensive).

It's not derogatory as shit. Give it a rest.

7/26/14 8:18 PM
I No Kung Foo
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look that shit up on urban dictionary white boy, you don't know any black people.
7/26/14 8:32 PM
Dominated

I No Kung Foo - Look that shit up on urban dictionary white boy, you don't know any black people.

I am white, I am a fucking bum, I do live in a trailer park with my mom.. no wait.. that is from 8 mile. 

"white boy
a boy that is white
im a white boy"

"white boy
A pretty shitty 'insult' if you can even call it that, because if you call someone a white boy, it is usually because they are white and are, indeed a boy. If you called a white girl it then it might be a little different."

"white boy
Usally a term used bye a race other then white. Can be used in a derogatory manner, but not always. Sometimes it's just used to call out to a white person in a non derogatory way."
7/26/14 8:53 PM
I No Kung Foo

I'm done cluttering up this thread with you whiteboy.
7/26/14 8:55 PM
NineFightFour

Dominated -
I No Kung Foo - 
Dominated - 
Kostakio - 
Dominated -

Lol, whatever. I can't fathom why anyone would find the term "white boy" offensive, as long as they are white and fairly young as the guy in the video was (if used against other races I suppose it could be offensive).

It's not derogatory as shit. Give it a rest.

So by your logic I can go around callin black guys "black boy" ? Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 8:56 PM
Winston Wolf
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets be honest no white guy cares if they called white boy cracker honky etc

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.