UnderGround Forums

Arizona Underground >> New Gym in Gilbert

3/18/12 1:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny that this old thread popped back up to the top.

Power MMA & Fitness doing great and will celebrate their 1yr anniversery at the end of the month. It's been great to watch this place explode while maintaining a friendly family environment.

If you live in the east valley there is not a better place for aspiring MMA fighters, high school basketball players, BJJ practioners or kids who want to get in shape and possibly compete at the highest world championship levels in BJJ, Submission Grappling, Muay Thai & Amatuer MMA.
3/18/12 1:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
spartancs
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -  Any change in the pricing over the past year? Myself and a few buddies are gonna be moving to AZ in the fall(I'll be going to school at ASU and they're moving with me pretty much just to leave MD). Trying to decide if we wanna go here, or if we wanna make a bit longer of a drive out to Glendale and check out The Lab.

Prob gonna check out both places either way, but would like to go into it with a bit more info.

I think the pricing is the same. They have grown to about 800 members over the last year so people certainly recognize the value of top coaches and training partners.

The gym is owned by ASU alums which you probably know. The Lab is a great gym as well, you will find great coaches and people in both gyms.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.