Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who goes there?

stephen
3/18/11 7:37 AM
judoblackbelt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They use to be the #1 judo dojo in Michigan. Many of there stars and up and coming stars have family's now and are not competing. Their biggest star Chris Snyder broke away about 3 years ago and runs his own dojo Snyder dojo in Kalamazoo. Joe Vandenboom teaches at Southside. Dusty Moran- top state player is from there. Rick Hysell is back training there and has excellent judo. Working out with Joe,Dusty,Rick,Chris you can't go wrong. Best in Michigan.
3/18/11 8:23 AM
judoblackbelt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forgot to add Ron Blake is teaching there also but he is switching to BJJ. Had some serious neck injuries and cannot do judo anymore. Ron just got his blue belt from Caesar Garcie. Ron is affilited with New Breed in Holland,Mi under Kevin.
3/18/11 11:07 AM
Crabnation

I think Ron got his blue from Clark Gracie, and I'm not sure if he is still affiliated with New Breed Holland.
3/20/11 12:56 PM
dom dom dom

Thanks for the info judoblackbelt, I'll definitely have to check out both then.
3/20/11 5:04 PM
judoblackbelt

Crabnataion, you are right, Clark Gracie. I get the names mixed up. But he is training with Kevin from New Breed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.