UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Krazy Horse talks about KO'ing Wanderlei Silva

3/17/11 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMA Girls
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/11 3:54 PM
Joanne

After all these years it seems that the record still hasn't been set straight. People are always asking Charles (Kid Khaos)Bennett about this. He wants to visit Brazil, but feels that there is still too much bad blood. The only people he has a problem with are the guys in the locker room that night. I hope you find this an amusing story, but also the most concise, and detailed delivery of his side of the drama. The footage was given to me after it was shot in Panama City Beach on March 14.
3/17/11 3:00 PM
MMA Girls
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/11 3:02 PM
Joanne
3/17/11 3:06 PM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats my nigga! melvin gillard vs krazy horse. make it happen!
3/17/11 3:07 PM
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 this story has been completely beaten to death the past 6 months.
3/17/11 3:09 PM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it is all bullshit,all he did was get choked out
3/17/11 3:11 PM
Idsmashit

Edited: 03/17/11 3:12 PM
 Wandy didn't want to talk about it in that show with Michael Schiavello so it most likely happened. Who knows it might of been a sucker punch. I think he is stoned or drunk in this video so could be talking shit.

3/17/11 3:12 PM
Ramon Maroni

I AM A MOFO - ^you mean years?

exactly
3/17/11 3:14 PM
MMA Girls

Joanne
The only thing I can guarantee about the content of this video is that it was just after weigh-ins Monday night in Panama City Beach and he was not high or drunk.
3/17/11 3:15 PM
magwibs

MMA Girls - The only thing I can guarantee about the content of this video is that it was just after weigh-ins Monday night in Panama City Beach and he was not high or drunk.

High on life, and drunk on love
3/17/11 3:17 PM
chris curry
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when is he not on something,hopefully he can stay away from the rock
3/17/11 3:21 PM
Alumynabjj

Love Crazy horse.
3/17/11 3:23 PM
Idsmashit

Wandy is fighting Belfort in Brazil this guy needs to try and beat bums in Shine fights before he can get that fight.
3/17/11 3:34 PM
KingOfFighters

The footage they released was heavily edited, and favored their side of the story completely.

So with the editing, I completely disregarded their story.

Also wand was getting dropped in every fight it was common, and KH has the power to put him to sleep, so its not some sort of unbelieveable accomplishment to knock out a slugger with looping hooks.

I AM A MOFO - Again, to the believers;

You think KH, after being choked completely out, got up and KO'd Wanderlei Silva with a sucker punch.

We KNOW the room was full of Chute Boxers. We KNOW they didn't like KH. So if this guy they don't like and have already choked out, proceeded to sucker punch KO their biggest name/rep before a HUGE rematch with Arona, what do you think they would do?

If the answer is "nothing", you're probably a little retarded.

If this story was true, KH wouldn't remember it, lol.

3/17/11 3:42 PM
cormano_wild

This shit again...that video was obviously edited, so question is why? Hiding something obviously, even if it was not Wand being ko'd
3/17/11 3:49 PM
MickColins
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He’s so full of shit its coming out his ears. He’s just one of those dudes who can’t stand that people saw him act like an ass and get worked. If he put a had on Wandy, those Chute Boxe guys would have killed him.
3/17/11 3:58 PM
MMA Girls

Edited: 03/17/11 4:00 PM
Joanne
I AM A MOFO - 
MickColins -  He's so full of shit its coming out his ears. He's just one of those dudes who can't stand that people saw him act like an ass and get worked. If he put a had on Wandy, those Chute Boxe guys would have killed him.

Exactly, I don't get why this is so hard for people to grasp.

It is possible that he could have done it, but for the believers, I ask this; what did he do about the OTHER 10 Chute Boxers standing in a circle around him (who had already just punked him just for talkin shit)? They just said "damn, nice shot dude!" and let him walk off like a boss?

The simple fact he claims to REMEMBER sucker punching Wand, and can still wipe his own ass/walk, or got out of there with no damage beside the choke.....well, it's not very likely.

I'm not taking sides on this story, but you seem to be missing the point where he says that everyone froze after he hit him. Before anyone had time to think he was already running out the door, but didn't make it before one of the guys from Chute Boxe tried to grab him. He kicked him off, his friend grabbed him and yanked him outside, and then he ran some more. That's his side of the story.
3/17/11 4:04 PM
Aadil
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@MMA Girls,

Of course he'd like to make his story believable. A way to get some attention off the Wand fans as well as those who'd like to believe KH's story.
3/17/11 4:05 PM
carcaju

Idsmashit - <div id="postVideo-33696047"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/2dPkITidl-M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-33696047-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-33696047"); </script> Wandy is fighting Belfort in Brazil this guy needs to try and beat bums in Shine fights before he can get that fight.

Source of said Wandy belfort fight?

I am going to this UFC and I havnt heard anything but speculation.
3/17/11 4:12 PM
Eric Bloodaxe

KingOfFighters - The footage they released was heavily edited, and favored their side of the story completely.

There's a cut before the choke that had people claiming for years that the other CB guys interfered and helped Christiano. At least we now know that's bullshit since Krazy Horse admitted he simply got choked out.

I like Charles, but I don't believe him. Choked out cold, then stands straight up and KOs Wanderlei. I don't think so. Krazy Horse have done a couple of things in his life that are crazier than lying about this. Specially since it still creates attention, and Charles need to get paid.
3/17/11 4:13 PM
Idsmashit

carcaju - 
Idsmashit - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/2dPkITidl-M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-33696047-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-33696047");  Wandy is fighting Belfort in Brazil this guy needs to try and beat bums in Shine fights before he can get that fight.

Dana wants the fight and Belfort wants the fight see Helwani's interview with Dana. Wandy wants Leben but it looks like Dana is going to speak to him and set up him v Belfort. It comes across that way in the interview anyway. Not sure its in Brazil your right that was just rumour but would make the most sense i think it will be there.
3/17/11 4:19 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
 nah, not just mine. ive seen a few the past couple weeks. it looks like krazy horse is trying to get the word out. i think he really wants the cristiano fight.
3/17/11 4:20 PM
carcaju

Idsmashit - 
carcaju - 
Idsmashit - <div id="postVideo-33696047"> </div>var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/2dPkITidl-M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-33696047-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-33696047");  Wandy is fighting Belfort in Brazil this guy needs to try and beat bums in Shine fights before he can get that fight.

Dana wants the fight and Belfort wants the fight see Helwani's interview with Dana. Wandy wants Leben but it looks like Dana is going to speak to him and set up him v Belfort. It comes across that way in the interview anyway. Not sure its in Brazil your right that was just rumour but would make the most sense i think it will be there.

Hell yeah. I saw the Wand interview (I think it was, maybe Belfort actually) and they want to fight, just no confirmation on ANY fights for that card yet no?
3/17/11 4:24 PM
FloridaStriker

The UG...one of the few places crackheads have credibility
3/17/11 4:27 PM
cormano_wild

I AM A MOFO - 
Eric Bloodaxe - 
KingOfFighters - The footage they released was heavily edited, and favored their side of the story completely.

There's a cut before the choke that had people claiming for years that the other CB guys interfered and helped Christiano. At least we now know that's bullshit since Krazy Horse admitted he simply got choked out.

I like Charles, but I don't believe him. Choked out cold, then stands straight up and KOs Wanderlei. I don't think so. Krazy Horse have done a couple of things in his life that are crazier than lying about this. Specially since it still creates attention, and Charles need to get paid.

And ADMITTED HIMSELF that the "obviously edited" video was NOT edited, thus taking away ALL ammo from the believers, aside from HIS word.

Watch again, edit around 55 secs. also begins and ends at selected points. Not full video = edited video fren
3/17/11 4:36 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1060 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if khs story is true, silva couldnt have been too "out" if he chased kh out the door

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.