UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Anyone take sleeping pills?

3/24/11 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Onnie804yamsaki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - <p>Jeesh Onnie804Yamaski, get off your fucking "holier than though, I'm better than you" high horse.  You start spouting about saying that this forum has the most druggies ever...well, if you don't like it, don't post on here.  Pretty simple.</p>

Nice logic ass clown, and if you dont like what i type dont reply, see how easy that was. And at least i had something constructive to say, i am tryin to stop others from going through what i did, if thats "holier than thou" (what the fuck is holier than though) the i guess im a stuck up smug asshole all day long. Especially to the couple cats that have me and me to thank only for gaining perspective on there lives and going to rehab for sleeping pills
3/24/11 1:46 AM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....there's a way to go about giving advice, but to rip into people and go on and call them names and act like a child, well, that's NOT how to go about it.

So yes, you are acting like a smug assholoe that knows everything.  Feel free to give advice to people, but to go on and call people addicts for using sleeping pills every night....that's just plain immature, and not to mention, it's INCORRECT!  They are dependant on sleeping pills to fall asleep, not an addict.  There's a BIG difference.

3/24/11 1:51 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>LOL....there's a way to go about giving advice, but to rip into people and go on and call them names and act like a child, well, that's NOT how to go about it.

So yes, you are acting like a smug assholoe that knows everything.  Feel free to give advice to people, but to go on and call people addicts for using sleeping pills every night....that's just plain immature, and not to mention, it's INCORRECT!  They are dependant on sleeping pills to fall asleep, not an addict.  There's a BIG difference.</p>

Calling someone an addict that takes a narcotic every night is a fucking addict, dude and if im so smug and such an asshole then im being an asshole to myself, obviously you have not read my post, because i was in the same position and took your view of it. If you want to argue semantics over whats an addict and whats not, fine you go ahead and do that, your not adding anything, nor helping anyone. Im calling myself an addict, i relied on a narcotic to sleep how much more of an addict could i have been besides getting high? your taking the word addict like im talking shit about there mother, im not throwing out terms i didnt call myself whilst going through it.

And giving advice, o ya just like you are now? lol the best shit you can come up with, is omg you called him an addict how mean! and omg its incorrect they are just taking a narcotic to sleep, it could be worse. It can always be fuckign worse you can always be doing more , or a worse drug. I relied on something to sleep, thats an addiction, please explain to me how it doesnt count based on your semantics?
3/24/11 1:54 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Would you rather me use a politcally correct term like dependant? would that stroke your ego and feelings better. Fuck you asshole i lost someone i love, god forbid i feel like i could have done more so would like to continue giving advice to others taking that medication. Maybe i should listen to you and be more considered with hurting there feeligns calling them an addict.

I took ambien, i was an addict, still am only difference is i know longer rely on it. You take it to sleep one night, then whats, it works. Okay is that the answer, be all end all. Your confusing adressing symptons with fixing insomnia
3/24/11 1:55 AM
Universl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 

LOL....there's a way to go about giving advice, but to rip into people and go on and call them names and act like a child, well, that's NOT how to go about it.

So yes, you are acting like a smug assholoe that knows everything.  Feel free to give advice to people, but to go on and call people addicts for using sleeping pills every night....that's just plain immature, and not to mention, it's INCORRECT!  They are dependant on sleeping pills to fall asleep, not an addict.  There's a BIG difference.

Vulva is right.  Being dependent on something to ensure a vital function is not an addition.  It's a dependency.  let's say, you couldn't eat and there was a pill that made eating possible.  Would you call that person an addict?
3/24/11 1:59 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Universl - 
Vulva Fabulous - <p>LOL....there's a way to go about giving advice, but to rip into people and go on and call them names and act like a child, well, that's NOT how to go about it.

So yes, you are acting like a smug assholoe that knows everything.  Feel free to give advice to people, but to go on and call people addicts for using sleeping pills every night....that's just plain immature, and not to mention, it's INCORRECT!  They are dependant on sleeping pills to fall asleep, not an addict.  There's a BIG difference.</p>

Vulva is right.  Being dependent on something to ensure a vital function is not an addition.  It's a dependency.  let's say, you couldn't eat and there was a pill that made eating possible.  Would you call that person an addict?

How can you compare a pill to keep you a live, to a narcotic that makes you sleep. I highly doubt if there was a pill to help someone eat, if they quit it they would have withdrawal symptons to heroine. That is a correlation dude, not fact.

Dependency is not addiction, but dependency on a narcotic is.

http://insomnia.emedtv.com/ambien/ambien-withdrawal.html

Once again who cares, if thats it, thats the worse thing i said, omg addict hurts my feelings so bad, im dependant not addicted, see how stuipd that sounds.

Lol at your fucking logic, thats nit picking at one thing i said, whatever else i said still stands based on your POS arguement.
3/24/11 1:59 AM
Vulva Fabulous
945 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather you calm down with your know it all attitude.  Not just on this thread, but basically every thread you post on, you call everybody noobs, idiots that don't know anything, so on and so forth.  On this thread, you started complaining (yet again) and how shitty the members are on this forum because they're all druggies.

You might know some things, but there's a way to go about giving advice, and another way where you don't come off like a know it all.

I don't claim to know it all, never have.....and......I also don't go on a thread and bash others to make myself look better.  You just put down OGers for being druggies, yet you are still here.  If you think that everybody is such junkies and losers, why would you post here?

3/24/11 2:01 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

A cancer patient in chemo taking pain pills is not an addict, but if they continued to stay dependent until they were healthy hypothetically yes that is an addiction.

Comparing a medication someone would take to live, to taking a narcotic because you have insomnia? ya great correlation like i said before. God you guys are cutting out my work for me but what do i expect, this is usual with a bunch of butt hurt people hell bent on protecting the name of those who take narcotics to sleep, yes that is pretty much addictive behavior. As this is unbiased i took that shit motherfucker, and went through hell because of people giving advice like you doing anything to justify its use, same thing that killed my friend you weirdos.
3/24/11 2:02 AM
Vulva Fabulous

And take this for what it's worth, I don't argue with anybody on here, and I never go after people on here.  But, as I read this thread and see you reply 5x in a row putting down OGer after OGer because of the way they live their lives......that's when it stops becoming useful info that you're giving and appears more that you are trying to put people down for your own gratification.  You might not even realize you're doing it, but you are....and often. 

3/24/11 2:03 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>I'd rather you calm down with your know it all attitude.  Not just on this thread, but basically every thread you post on, you call everybody noobs, idiots that don't know anything, so on and so forth.  On this thread, you started complaining (yet again) and how shitty the members are on this forum because they're all druggies.

You might know some things, but there's a way to go about giving advice, and another way where you don't come off like a know it all.

I don't claim to know it all, never have.....and......I also don't go on a thread and bash others to make myself look better.  You just put down OGers for being druggies, yet you are still here.  If you think that everybody is such junkies and losers, why would you post here?</p>

Um because i was being sarcastic and i dont. And your so much better following me around criticizing my post, what are you my fucking mom. Everything you say can so easily be flipped, omg if you dont like the way i post dont fucking reply, simple as that.

Yes i harbor passion towards this subject, and if the internet hostility is too personal take your own advice and fucking leave it.
3/24/11 2:05 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - And take this for what it's worth, I don't argue with anybody on here, and I never go after people on here.  But, as I read this thread and see you reply 5x in a row putting down OGer after OGer because of the way they live their lives......that's when it stops becoming useful info that you're giving and appears more that you are trying to put people down for your own gratification.  You might not even realize you're doing it, but you are....and often. 

Omg i said they are addicted to something, i must have punched there mother in the mouth the way you fucking talk. Putting them down o god, telling them how to live there lives o god, you really are reaching for the sky arent you. If you dont want to take the advice that i wish i had back then to save someone i care about then dont. If you find it offensive the word addict, then you shouldnt be taking a fucking narcotic if you cant take one opposing view point thats not worshipping the drug. Grow up, you think you have some inside point of view on my words and you dont, you have said nothing constructive on the side except take serious offense to a single word. Your not even a moderator but by the sound of it take there job more serious then they do.
3/24/11 2:07 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Lol when i took ambien i didnt get super offended at anyone using the word addict or saying anything negative about the meds, the symptoms and hell of withdrawal did that for me.

And yes all this super defensive talk like the ambien and lunesta is your long lost brother is pretty addictive behavior
3/24/11 2:11 AM
Vulva Fabulous

Onnie804yamsaki - 
Vulva Fabulous - 

I'd rather you calm down with your know it all attitude.  Not just on this thread, but basically every thread you post on, you call everybody noobs, idiots that don't know anything, so on and so forth.  On this thread, you started complaining (yet again) and how shitty the members are on this forum because they're all druggies.

I don't claim to know it all, never have.....and......I also don't go on a thread and bash others to make myself look better.  You just put down OGers for being druggies, yet you are still here.  If you think that everybody is such junkies and losers, why would you post here?

Um because i was being sarcastic and i dont. And your so much better following me around criticizing my post, what are you my fucking mom. Everything you say can so easily be flipped, omg if you dont like the way i post dont fucking reply, simple as that.

Yes i harbor passion towards this subject, and if the internet hostility is too personal take your own advice and fucking leave it.
Ahhh, the old "sarcastic" excuse.  C'mon, that's weak and you know it.  I don't follow you around, I've seen your posts around here and it's your MO.  I know this because you post on many drug threads.  You even put somebody down and tried to act like you know everything when they were talking about Oxycontin.  You said crap to the guy saying they don't make they OCs anymore, only OPs that are tamper proof.  You didn't just try to correct him, but IIRC, you did your normal routine. 

FTR, they do still make OC's.  They are just sold through a 2nd party but come in generic form as Oxycodone ER.  You started ripping the guy apart calling him stupid for talking about OC brands....well, you were in fact incorrect.

See this???  This is a discussion.  Adults do this.  Now simmer down, nobody is attacking you, I just told you that if this site is so full of idiots and addicts, then why do you come here??  I'm fairly certain that if I hated a site and the members as much as you seem to, I would leave.

So calm down, take a deep breath...no need for you to have to grab a xanax due to an anxiety attack.
3/24/11 2:11 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Universl - 

Please " to ensure a vital function" ya im sure everyone that takes ambien would never sleep and die of sleep deprivation without it. No dude they prescribed it to me because i was losing sleep, nothing vital about it. Only made the problem worse after i quit it, please let me hear your justification on why a narcotic would be a smart choice if the worst your losing is a couple of hours of sleep, because if the narcotic does work then what, take it for life? Please tell me thats a smart choice so you can completely disown yourself from the debate at hand
3/24/11 2:14 AM
Vulva Fabulous

Oh, and personally, I get an Ambien prescription, but only use it when needed.  Otherwise, I use melatonin.  However, I've taken Ambien and Lunesta for 4-6 month periods and didn't go through anything I would consider withdrawal.  Serious question, what are the symptoms?  I look at withdrawal as what an Opiate addict goes through.  I'm serious....what's the symptoms?

3/24/11 2:16 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

You are correct they still do make oxycontin, and how do you not follow me around your concerned enough wit me calling someone an idiot enough to write a paragraph about it, how is that discussion? You also seem to have a problem with my "internet personality" god how can i be as mature as you are and as adult like.

And unlike you i say directly without caking it on top, i dont use some sarcastic as beat around the bush like that xanax comment, for someone that bases a page of an arguement of me being "mean" you sure turn around and make yourself look like a fucking idiot by doing the exact same thing you look down on me for doing.
3/24/11 2:17 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>Oh, and personally, I get an Ambien prescription, but only use it when needed.  Otherwise, I use melatonin.  However, I've taken Ambien and Lunesta for 4-6 month periods and didn't go through anything I would consider withdrawal.  Serious question, what are the symptoms?  I look at withdrawal as what an Opiate addict goes through.  I'm serious....what's the symptoms?</p>

I linked it, go read it im not spoon feeding you information your not going to believe anyway, your already poised to call me a liar. Google it im not making it up, i felt withdrawal about 3 days after quitting and it was one of the most painful experience of my life, enough for the toughest dude i know to blow his brains out, so tell me im lieing.
3/24/11 2:18 AM
Vulva Fabulous

One last thing, if you want some credibility on the subject at hand (which you do seem to be knowledgable about), please stop calling Ambien a Narcotic.  It isn't a Narcotic.  If somebody is using Narcotics to sleep, then you're saying they are using Oxycontin or an opiate based pain reliever to sleep, and in that case, yes, you would have some SERIOUS withdrawals if you stop immediately.

I'm done with this discussion, I just wanted to point out how you tend to react towards anybody with an opposing viewpoint on here.  In all seriousness, I hope you get what I was doing.  I don't know your age, but if I had to guess, you are no older than 21.

3/24/11 2:20 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Also of course you have an ambien prescription, what you think i expected someone not taking a narcotic to come along and defend it and take such offense at the word addict, you didnt need to tell me that, and opiates have withdrawal, but not as bad as benzos, and alcohol, and even those sleep meds in my opinion. So what happens without your ambien, what are you all the sudden healthier now because you get sleep with the ambien. Did it solve your insomnia? Did it treat the underlying problem or just cover up the symptoms. DO me a favor and try to go for a morning run after you take ambien the night before to sleep, come back and report!
3/24/11 2:21 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>One last thing, if you want some credibility on the subject at hand (which you do seem to be knowledgable about), please stop calling Ambien a Narcotic.  It isn't a Narcotic.  If somebody is using Narcotics to sleep, then you're saying they are using Oxycontin or an opiate based pain reliever to sleep, and in that case, yes, you would have some SERIOUS withdrawals if you stop immediately.

I'm done with this discussion, I just wanted to point out how you tend to react towards anybody with an opposing viewpoint on here.  In all seriousness, I hope you get what I was doing.  I don't know your age, but if I had to guess, you are no older than 21.</p>

Once again in your defense of ambien your only fucking point is semantics and nit picking, technically it is not a narcotic, but ive quit oxycontin after being prescribed it, and it was hell for two weeks, but the ambien was worse IMO. Im speaking from experience, your speaking from sterotypes , stigma, and what you thought.
3/24/11 2:23 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>One last thing, if you want some credibility on the subject at hand (which you do seem to be knowledgable about), please stop calling Ambien a Narcotic.  It isn't a Narcotic.  If somebody is using Narcotics to sleep, then you're saying they are using Oxycontin or an opiate based pain reliever to sleep, and in that case, yes, you would have some SERIOUS withdrawals if you stop immediately.

I'm done with this discussion, I just wanted to point out how you tend to react towards anybody with an opposing viewpoint on here.  In all seriousness, I hope you get what I was doing.  I don't know your age, but if I had to guess, you are no older than 21.</p>

Lol what constitutes serious? enough hell to blow your brains out? staying up for two weeks not sleeping watching the sunrise so many times and feeling so lethargic my father has to carry me to the bathroom so i can use it. not serious enough i guess. O god its not an opiate its not bad, ya okay dude great arguement.
3/24/11 2:23 AM
Vulva Fabulous

OK, well if you MUST know how I know what you've posted in other threads, I've gotten PMs from people calling you a troll and to freeze you because you do this on EVERY thread to everybody.  I read them and didn't think you were trolling, but rather, just some young kid that doesn't know how to have a debate without putting people down, swearing, and calling them names. 

I'm a mod, THAT'S why, ok buddy?  So, I'm done with this because it's boring me, I don't come onto the OG to argue with others, I get along with them....each and every OGer. 

Also, I apologize to the OP, I didn't mean to hijack this thread.

3/24/11 2:25 AM
Vulva Fabulous

Onnie804yamsaki - 
Vulva Fabulous - 

One last thing, if you want some credibility on the subject at hand (which you do seem to be knowledgable about), please stop calling Ambien a Narcotic.  It isn't a Narcotic.  If somebody is using Narcotics to sleep, then you're saying they are using Oxycontin or an opiate based pain reliever to sleep, and in that case, yes, you would have some SERIOUS withdrawals if you stop immediately.

I'm done with this discussion, I just wanted to point out how you tend to react towards anybody with an opposing viewpoint on here.  In all seriousness, I hope you get what I was doing.  I don't know your age, but if I had to guess, you are no older than 21.

Once again in your defense of ambien your only fucking point is semantics and nit picking, technically it is not a narcotic, but ive quit oxycontin after being prescribed it, and it was hell for two weeks, but the ambien was worse IMO. Im speaking from experience, your speaking from sterotypes , stigma, and what you thought.
Hahaha, kid, I have had experience with them.  And once again, I am NOT arguing your stance on this.  I was arguing that you put everybody down on every thread that you post on if they post something you don't like, or if they have a different viewpoint.  It's very immature.

I can PROMISE you that you are looking like the fool in this thread.

3/24/11 2:27 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please use those standards to judge every oger, god who sounds like the whiny bitch now you cant be serious? i curse, and call someone a name after being bombarded with rediculous justification. Someone is living in fantasy land, You could use that above paragraph on just about every oger im sure even yourself in some cases. Thats when you know someone has zero ground to stand on, when there last thing to save face is telling me i put someone down ( you mean saying the word addict) which i guess i put myself down too :(

Also swearing, and calling a name, o god, have i broken forum rules? freeze me please for disagreeing with you and using the word addict and fuck, lets freeze the entire website and internet while we are at it.

Sorry vulva maybe i should be more focused on family fun and keep it PG every post, sike motherfucker this is the OG.

( IN THIS IS SPARTA VOICE!!!!!!!!!)
3/24/11 2:29 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - 
Onnie804yamsaki - 

Hahaha, kid, I have had experience with them.  And once again, I am NOT arguing your stance on this.  I was arguing that you put everybody down on every thread that you post on if they post something you don't like, or if they have a different viewpoint.  It's very immature.

I can PROMISE you that you are looking like the fool in this thread.

O noes more white knights like you might come disrupt my aura. Man im gonna lose sleep tonight thinking about how much a fool i look like over the interwebz for using the word fuck a lot, its okay i can actually deal with not sleeping now that i quit ambien, have fun online shopping :)and not being coherant enough to reply

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.