UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Anyone take sleeping pills?

3/24/11 2:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Onnie804yamsaki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also you may have experience with them, but if your a year down the road after quitting cold turkey, then maybe, just maybe your experience will be as fufilled as mine is. Until you can look at it from an outside view point and stop nit picking curse words and white knighting people being called addict you will not understand no matter how hard you think you do. Your receptors are all outta whack dude, mine where after taking ambien for a short amount of time, i suspect your no hercules and your frontal lobe reacts the same as the rest of the planets, o no ambien would never do anything negative to you its the same as tylenol lmao
3/24/11 2:37 AM
Vulva Fabulous
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow dude, you really swung and missed so bad, it's quite sad.  I said, I AM A MOD and people have PMd me before asking to warn or freeze you for trolling, and I checked and DIDN'T think you were trolling, but rather just a younger guy with an issue taking criticism.  You are proving my point.  I have been polite but every post you make, you come off like a cocky know it all. 

Go back and read my posts.  I informed you that if everybody here does nothing but annoy you and you look at this community as a druggie haven, then don't lower your standards to speak with us lowly OGers, find another forum that is more your speed.  You then start arguing with me because I told you that if you wanted to be taken seriously about this to stop calling Ambien a narcotic, because it's not....and you yet again started arguing. 

This is the first time I've said this, but damn....10ers gonna 10.  You've proven over and over again on this thread that you can't take any advice from anybody, and you feel like you're view is ALWAYS the correct one. 

I am honestly done on this thread.  You look absolutely foolish.  You found a way to argue with me, and I don't argue with anybody.  I try to have a discussion.  I guess you can't do that, so I'm done.  Have a good night.

3/24/11 2:46 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>Wow dude, you really swung and missed so bad, it's quite sad.  I said, I AM A MOD and people have PMd me before asking to warn or freeze you for trolling, and I checked and DIDN'T think you were trolling, but rather just a younger guy with an issue taking criticism.  You are proving my point.  I have been polite but every post you make, you come off like a cocky know it all. 

Go back and read my posts.  I informed you that if everybody here does nothing but annoy you and you look at this community as a druggie haven, then don't lower your standards to speak with us lowly OGers, find another forum that is more your speed.  You then start arguing with me because I told you that if you wanted to be taken seriously about this to stop calling Ambien a narcotic, because it's not....and you yet again started arguing. 

This is the first time I've said this, but damn....10ers gonna 10.  You've proven over and over again on this thread that you can't take any advice from anybody, and you feel like you're view is ALWAYS the correct one. 

I am honestly done on this thread.  You look absolutely foolish.  You found a way to argue with me, and I don't argue with anybody.  I try to have a discussion.  I guess you can't do that, so I'm done.  Have a good night.</p>

I love your good cop role, really youve been nothing but nice. Ya that stab about the xanax was incredibly nice and oozing with good natured fun! White knighting gone bad 2.0. At least you showed your Tittays! And shut up about how your a mod and people are bugging you to come blah blah blah, dude i see threw you bring that shit up over and over your begging for me to think you saying something to me is relevant and people actually care about you making me look "foolish".

The same nice guy act you so suddenly employ, is riddled with napoleon syndrome, and constant hypocricy, you cant play both sides of the fence dude. Your significantly butt hurt and its showing immensely, I take you a hell of a lot less serious than you take me. Congratulations your really making me proud of how relevant you can convince someone your internet post are.

Grow up. And take your own advice and gtfo you contradict yourself every post you do my "arguements" for me so i cant help it. One second you have a problem with everything i said, the next your not arguing my point of view, the next your trying to have a discussion, while hinting sarcasm and bullshit every line.

And yes im sure your done with this thread. as you were before you typed your life away sweating behind a keyboard.
3/24/11 2:49 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Vulva Fabulous - <p>Jeesh Onnie804Yamaski, get off your fucking "holier than though, I'm better than you" high horse.  You start spouting about saying that this forum has the most druggies ever...well, if you don't like it, don't post on here.  Pretty simple.</p>

3/24/11 5:13 AM
Vulva Fabulous
723 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, dude, this is great.  I just have to TTT this thread.  I love how you quoted my comment.  It's ok, I wouldn't chage it.  I put it out there in public, I didn't PM it to you so I could go ahead and show how insecure I am by writing such a childish, self boasting PM. 

As I said in my reply via PM, thank you for making me laugh.  It's been quite a while.  I simply can't believe how mad you are that somebody told you to leave a messageboard if you don't like the people.  Talk about taking a place seriously!  Heaven forbid somebody took this away from you.  You have NO IDEA how childish you look resorting to infantile, personal attacks while I simply advised you of a few errors you made along with showing you the door if you don't like the people on the OG. 

So, in one fatal stroke, I got into my first e-argument (which was one sided, you were the one swinging and missing as I sat politely and watched you break down), and I got my first person mad on here, and when I say mad, I mean MAD!  I can only imagine how much you were shaking as the adrenaline was pumping through your veins as you wrote those PMs to me boasting about how ugly I am and you are so good looking and that you got in my head! 

Once again, thank you for making my day.  Spend a day in the real world so you don't take this virtual world so serious.  You might even learn a thing or two.

3/24/11 6:01 AM
David@accu

Daniel Carver -  lol @ saying trazadone has an affinity for opioid receptors.  REALLY?

He might be confusing trazadone with tramadol which is a non narcotic pain killer.
3/24/11 6:14 AM
David@accu

In my opinion, it's rather delusional that one thinks they can be addicted and cure themselves to the point where they can take abused drugs regularly. Addiction is addiction, there is no "getting rid of it". You will ALWAYS be an addict. That doesn't change. You are predisposed to be addicted to drug ______.

That doesn't make you a weak person. Thinking it does, makes you weak. Look at someone with diabetes. They simply cannot have sugar or they will die. Same with you and your drug. You can't have it. There is no amount of delusional rants and grand speeches you can make to change that. Look what Charlie Sheen is going through. He deluted himself so much into thinking he can beat addiction by willing it away while getting no education or treatment and he caused a breakdown in his head and life, in doing so.

If your addicted to ANYTHING, drugs can never and should never be an option for you unless under the direct care of a doctor who can monitor you. I also don't believe in family who doles out medication as needed. Family can be manipulated too easily while a doctor knows whats bullshit and whats not.

We can debate this back and forth. I have heard the "I'm special" line a thousand and one times. All you are doing is setting yourself up for failure. Even worse is you may have involved others and when you relapse a good chance is you will weigh heavily on their guilt. The price you pay for not getting help is your own family.
3/24/11 6:27 AM
Vulva Fabulous

David@accu -  

In my opinion, it's rather delusional that one thinks they can be addicted and cure themselves to the point where they can take abused drugs regularly. Addiction is addiction, there is no "getting rid of it". You will ALWAYS be an addict. That doesn't change. You are predisposed to be addicted to drug ______.

That doesn't make you a weak person. Thinking it does, makes you weak. Look at someone with diabetes. They simply cannot have sugar or they will die. Same with you and your drug. You can't have it. There is no amount of delusional rants and grand speeches you can make to change that. Look what Charlie Sheen is going through. He deluted himself so much into thinking he can beat addiction by willing it away while getting no education or treatment and he caused a breakdown in his head and life, in doing so.

If your addicted to ANYTHING, drugs can never and should never be an option for you unless under the direct care of a doctor who can monitor you. I also don't believe in family who doles out medication as needed. Family can be manipulated too easily while a doctor knows whats bullshit and whats not.

We can debate this back and forth. I have heard the "I'm special" line a thousand and one times. All you are doing is setting yourself up for failure. Even worse is you may have involved others and when you relapse a good chance is you will weigh heavily on their guilt. The price you pay for not getting help is your own family.
Is that true Dave?  About people being predisposed to becoming addicted to certain drugs?  I jokingly said this in the past based on how certain people state that Opiate Pain Meds make them tired and itchy, while others state it gave them TONS of energy and gave them a feeling of invincibility (everybody I know that is addicted to pain meds feels that way).  I always jokingly said that if you were the one that got tired and itchy, you probably won't get addicted, while the other person that LOVED the stuff has to be very careful.

I was just wondering if there was in fact some scientific studies that proove that fact.

3/24/11 9:42 AM
Eh_J
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ this thread.

Anyhow, had a great night's sleep.

Solid 7 hours.

Had some awesomely awesome dreams.

One in particular I remember: I was sitting on a couch with Mike Tyson and he was letting me practice my rear naked chokes and guillotines on him while he was actively defending.

Good times!
3/24/11 12:01 PM
carcaju
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just took a couple and I can't really notice them. I am not sure if they are working or if vfdhgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
3/24/11 12:29 PM
Vulva Fabulous

Same as me DSaint LOL

3/24/11 5:21 PM
Vulva Fabulous

I just have to TTT this thread.  The PM's that Onnie804yamsaki sent me are so far beyond hysterical, it amazes me!  I can honestly say that I have never in my life gotten somebody so upset by simply showing them the door if they didn't like the website, then pointing out 2 errors that they made after putting everybody down while they got on their pedestal because they thought they knew it all.

Personal attacks are all you can resort to?  Man, I know you PM'd me instead of posting your personal attack towards me on this thread because you realize how absolutely absurd....no....disturbed you sound.  I am getting the biggest kick out of this.  You are posting and sending me these novels where you are going out of your way to personally attack me, all because you got put in your place.

I'm going to to go out now.  This should give you ample time to reply 3 times to this, one time where you advise me that I'm taking this way to seriously and how I'm a weak, and how I lack confidence and it shows in my replies to you.  The 2nd reply will be something concerning your unhealthy obsession with male breasts (you've brought it up multiple times via PM....it disturbs me), then the 3rd reply will be you advising me once again how you have made me look stupid and how well you have come off because you "owned" me in the debate.

Have a great day, I'll be back in a few hours Onnie804yamsaki.  Take your time and make sure you think it out before you type.  Those long personal attacks take some serious wit  :0)

3/24/11 5:38 PM
Hillbilly
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing worse than a reformed whore..

I say take what works.
3/24/11 7:22 PM
Vulva Fabulous

Ummm....Hillbilly, did you post in the wrong thread?  lol

3/24/11 7:25 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

every night i take nyquil or ambien=okay sleep

if i don't take sleeping pills=chance i may not sleep

so yeah, they work
3/25/11 11:48 AM
Onnie804yamsaki

Edited: 03/25/11 11:48 AM
lol ^ serious ambien addict @ vulva fabulous and flamboyant man tittays!
3/25/11 4:00 PM
Onnie804yamsaki

Daniel Carver - 
Onnie804yamsaki - 
Daniel Carver -  lol @ saying trazadone has an affinity for opioid receptors.  REALLY?

Look it up dude, a certain chemical has an affinity for the opiate mu receptors im not saying its an opiate, but it does, when i quit opiates a trazadone would almost stop the withdrawal 100 percent because of that little piece of information

I think you'remistaken, friend. I've prescribed trazodone to hundreds of patients.  Trazodone's an SARI-class antidepressant that's older than the hills.  The only real use I could see it having in the treatment of opioid withdrawal is for....insomnia.  I'm open to correction, if you could tell me the name of this chemical in trazodone that has mu receptor affinity.

Can i be dead honest with you. Going through opiate withdrawal i had this keen sense of things that had an affinity for an opiate receptor as it would bring me out of the detox sickness. Well tramadol worked, and so did trazadone i know for a fact tramadol has a certain chemical that attaches itself but by no means a full antagonist opiate. Trazadone also helped in this certain manner so im not saying its even a partial antagonist but i feel like i had a good sense it has some effect or even a mimicking effect on the receptors. I am going off experience, and what i know about all the other pills except trazadone, then with how the trazadones worked during sickness compared to opiates. That is what made me draw my conclusion so as you can tell i am most likely extremely flawed.
3/25/11 4:06 PM
CanadaGirl
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi, I haven't read the whole thread but thought I'd share my experience.

I too was going through a stressful time where I couldn't sleep. Took prescription sleeping pills and was dependent on the within a week. My dosage got higher and higher and after 2 years I decided to try to come off them. It was hard as fuck and I would STRONGLY advise you to not take them!

Good luck overcoming your difficult time.
3/25/11 4:25 PM
Hillbilly
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - <p>Ummm....Hillbilly, did you post in the wrong thread?  lol</p>

No.not to be rude but Recovered drugs addicts (reformed whores) love to tell others how they will have the same experience as them. Not everyone is wired the same. I just got off the opiates after 4 years of taking them for my chronic bleeding stomach and broken back. The last one I was on was Fentanyl which I`ve read/been told is 100 times stronger than Morphine. Before that I was on Methadone that make me vomit/shit blood. I`m on elevil now which sucks , but helps get me to sleep.

All under a physicians close attention.

I`ve been through this before and when I don`t hurt I quit taking them. The last time was 7-8 years ago. I have friends that are badly addicted with no physical problems. They do it to get high not for pain. Same with self medicating alcoholics that can`t stop at 1-2 beers.

I guess my point is there is a big difference in dependency and addiction.

That is why I say if you can`t sleep and your life/work suffers because of it, take what works.
3/26/11 8:08 AM
David@accu

Vulva Fabulous - 
David@accu -  

Is that true Dave?  About people being predisposed to becoming addicted to certain drugs?  I jokingly said this in the past based on how certain people state that Opiate Pain Meds make them tired and itchy, while others state it gave them TONS of energy and gave them a feeling of invincibility (everybody I know that is addicted to pain meds feels that way).  I always jokingly said that if you were the one that got tired and itchy, you probably won't get addicted, while the other person that LOVED the stuff has to be very careful.

I was just wondering if there was in fact some scientific studies that proove that fact.

I dont think that came out right. The only drugs im aware of that you can be born specifically addicted to is crack and alcohol. You can be predisposed of becoming an addict but not specifically one type of drug. However once the child is born it can get addicted subconsciously until it's older. One of the first senses a baby gets is the sense of smell. They use this sense in quite a dominant fashion until their eye's have adapted enough to create memories of people by sight. A baby who smells crack, alcohol, pot, etc on their Mom or Dad will subconsciously link that drug to their parents. So when the child hits 16-17 and they smell alcohol or pot for the first time, they will have a deep connection with that drug already and it will be a comforting feeling and they won't know why.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.