UnderGround Forums

Money, Business & Finance Ground >> LA boxing franchise- net profit?

3/22/11 9:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrevorRice
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know the net profit of LA boxing franchise- on average??
4/24/11 7:09 PM
tower1
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know what there margins are, but sales range from $100 thousand to $1.2 million.
4/16/12 8:31 AM
TrevorRice
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone know the net profit ??
4/19/12 7:06 PM
LiveWire
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would imagine that a very narrow group of people would have that info. But TTT, you never know who's lurking...
4/20/12 1:32 PM
HEMAN
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This article by Forbes might help:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2012/04/09/la-boxing-looks-to-cash-in-on-popularity-of-mma/
9/19/12 1:11 PM
thefightingsheep
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think there is going to be a consolidated reference for profits for a group of privately held franchises. They probably have a number or range that they will throw at you if you contact them about franchising and they think you're serious but I would expect their number to be optimistic.

You can get some information here:

http://laboxing.com/blog/2012/06/13/clubindustry-com-article-la-boxing-picks-up-franchising-steam/

You're going to have to estimate revenues (average of 550 members at $70 per month and some unknown amount of personal training fees--at least according to a pro-LA fitness article) and then estimate costs ($230K to start, but there would be regular operating expenses and a 6% royalty) and see what the difference is. If you don't know enough to guess the missing pieces in the equation I'd be skeptical as to whether it's a good industry for you to invest in. A lot of people run gyms for the experience and not the profits.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.