UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Is there a real Dim Mak?

3/22/11 12:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Old Red Belt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it a real Death Touch, the word means to press an artery but is that what is really done? I do know of these techniques but it is not what you think it is. They can easliy be explained.
3/22/11 12:42 PM
Missing Glove Tape

Edited: 03/22/11 12:42 PM
Based on what I know of anatomy and some of the more peculiar medical stories I've heard about(ie: kids dying in sports after being struck lightly in the sternum, etc), sure, I think there's something to it(ie: acupuncture/nerve blocks used by anesthesiologists before and after surgery). But like the Dillman knockout stuff, I think relying on that stuff is a waste of time because the average person's ability to hit a specific sequence of extremely small/precise targets, under duress, is next to impossible.
3/22/11 2:04 PM
Old Red Belt

The strike you talk about to the sternum effects the vagus nerve it can be struck with several techniques and is just underneath the xiphoid process slightly above the solar plexus.

Dillman's is hypnotizing people. It only works if you let it work. A post hypnotic suggestion is place in the student or group a day ahead of time with emphasis on forgetting or denying that a suggestion was made. The key to the reaction is to collapse when slightly struck. In other words the victim is made to think he has been struck with a knock out blow and acts accordingly. That's also how the Pa qu master does it in China. The students are entranced before hand.

The Poison Hand is quite real, or delayed death touch. this may have been the demise of Bruce Lee. It only takes 5 minutes to learn it because you put a secret kind of poison under a fingernail and scratch your victim between the shoulder blades where he cant see. The scratch heals and is forgotten, the victim subsequently dies about two weeks later...if you are interested I'll tell you the history.

The most fantastic of such techniques that is true is telekinetic attacks. I only know one person that can do this, and he became a serious Christian and will not speak of it. However before his conversion I saw him bend the tines of a dinner fork toward him in tight little circles as he held the other end. The attack it self is done by just being close to the victim. The master is able to generate enough electricity to project enough power to through off the timing of the heart by way of the Vegas nerve. Pretty wild and unbelievable but it does exist. I just hope there are no more out there like him.

The Funny Dim Mak: A local farmer introduced me to fainting goats, that are bred with oversized mucles for meat. If you yell at them they will infact faint. Of course I found me a loud mouth Karate instructor and told him I could knock out a goat with a Kai. He bet me $100 and we went out to the location I prearranged with the farmer who was to share the profits. That farmer is still laughing over the fifty bucks he won when I dropped that goat with a Kia. Never saw the karate instructor again.
3/23/11 10:57 PM
cdueck

Lets hear your story........
3/24/11 3:58 PM
Old Red Belt

I have had the privilege of studying with several Grand Masters from several arts. The story related to me when I was taught the poison hand makes sense. The monks from the Shaolin Temple studied animal and were alchemists. They discovered mammals like foxes and bats sometimes contract rabies, of which there are two types, (this will require study on your own). A mixture of the saliva of a rabid animal was put underneath the fingernail of the assassin. A small scratch between the shoulder blades was enough. There is a delay of a few days and the scratch would heal unnoticed. By the time the symptoms occur there is no cure and you have a delayed "Death Touch" as you will. Not too useful now but in the old days it was very real. Never the less it is a good martial art history lesson. From what I read and know about the death of Bruce Lee this is as close as I can get to what happened. Personally I have always thought this fascinating.
3/26/11 10:20 AM
IronMonkey
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got hit with a phoenix eye type strike in the chest during pushing hands that gave me what I felt like to be a heart attack. It was so light and discrete that my friend who was watching all that time didn't noticed it. It was a scary but amazing experience.
3/26/11 11:25 PM
cfadeftac

I remeber an old Dave Lowry article where he talked about a Karateka from Okinawa striking a Japanese soldier on the back with a knifehand and the soldier subsequently dying from internal bleeding, he theorized that things like this might have been noted as a delayed death strike.
3/27/11 12:54 PM
Old Red Belt

I know there there are many unknowns still in the martial arts. These are some of the interesting and facinating things that make you wonder. I think I have brought out some of the ideas others will have to be left up to someone elses investigative mind.
5/14/11 6:29 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Red Belt - 
The most fantastic of such techniques that is true is telekinetic attacks. I only know one person that can do this, and he became a serious Christian and will not speak of it. However before his conversion I saw him bend the tines of a dinner fork toward him in tight little circles as he held the other end. The attack it self is done by just being close to the victim. The master is able to generate enough electricity to project enough power to through off the timing of the heart by way of the Vegas nerve. Pretty wild and unbelievable but it does exist. I just hope there are no more out there like him.

what?
5/18/11 9:22 PM
WidespreadPanic

No such thing as a 'Vegas' nerve, btw.

Vagus nerve

5/26/11 12:03 PM
Old Red Belt

If you get hit there it wont mater how you spell it.
5/27/11 6:32 AM
sakbjj

my god this seagal

smacking MMA's GOAT around like a bitch while mocking his hand speed

and throwing in a little wrist lock as a lesson

if anyone has the death touch, it's seagal
5/27/11 1:30 PM
Old Red Belt

I do that all the time to MMA fighters, Segal hasnt shown them a lot they can use in the ring if you ask me by watching his tapes. However if he would show them something usful Im sure they would listen. He is a good teacher of Akido and needs to stick to it.
5/27/11 4:20 PM
sakbjj

Yeah, all he's given them is back to back highlight of the year KOs

He should step it up
5/27/11 7:23 PM
japaneseperson

You know what is funny/strange. Everyone Gives Taekwondo the shiiits on forums. But i know of two deaths caused by Taekwondo practitioners ONE strike kicking and someone dying from altercations where i grew up. One was a kick to the chest that stop the persons heart, and the other was a ko and the person hitting his head on the ground.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.