UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Hey Maddog

3/25/11 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you might as well just PM me your address bro because I am not gonna win our bet
3/25/11 10:34 PM
MadDog243
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought we were gonna do it via paypal? Its up to you though...and I wouldnt give up so soon. The Suns have a GRUELING schedule down the stretch.
3/25/11 11:35 PM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paypal works not a problem. whats your name that I put in to send the money on there? Phone Post
3/26/11 1:04 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't see this one coming.
3/26/11 1:22 AM
Floppy Divac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, no shit.  Good man Tommy. 
3/26/11 1:50 AM
MadDog243
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/11 3:26 PM
Nor I. You are a good man Tommy.

I just dont want you to send money early. My boys are not doing their part to make me a winner. But Vince carter is trying his damndest to make you one, my friend.
3/26/11 9:10 AM
Tommy Gunnz

guys I would have paid my debt whether it was $50 or $5000. honestly it kinda hurts my feelings that you all really thought otherwise lol. I am a big believer in not making promises that you cant keep Phone Post
3/26/11 1:59 PM
MadDog243

Oh I didnt think you wouldnt pay, I just wasnt expecting a thread like this.

As I said this is still very much up for grabs. And even if you do still lose, in all likelihood you will get to enjoy watching your team in the playoffs while me and grant hill are fishing.
3/26/11 3:25 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy, we are referring to your team sucking balls. I definitely thought maddog was going to lose that bet
3/27/11 3:02 PM
Floppy Divac
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What quick said.
3/30/11 1:14 AM
MadDog243

See? The Suns are closing fast on the Knicks in the loss column.
3/31/11 2:05 AM
MadDog243

Starting to feel like I shouldve started a "Hey Tommy" thread.

I was at the Thunder game tonight, btw. fucking horrible.
3/31/11 11:53 AM
Tommy Gunnz

how many games do you go to a year?

the knicks actually have a pretty easy schedule to finish the season even if they are playing like shit. the problem is yes they will probably score 130 against these teams coming up like cleveland, toronto, philly etc but they may just score 150 against the knicks : /

i'd be perfectly okay with the knicks and suns finishing with the same record and calling our bet a wash
4/1/11 3:34 PM
MadDog243

Id be ok with that too man.

On average I try to get to between 6-10 regular season games and at least one game of each playoff series they get into. THats of course only typical when Ive lived in phoenix, which I have for a while.

I know what you mean about scoring 130 but giving up 150. Every game the Suns have lost since that triple OT against the Lakers theyve had a decent to large lead and usually sustain it into the 4th quarter...but once their they go completely to shit on both sides of the ball. Extremely frustrating to watch.
4/1/11 6:22 PM
Tommy Gunnz

thats a pretty good amount of games, how much are Suns tickets? The Knicks have priced me out of their games (all the common man) as the average ticket price is like $100 plus $20 for the train and I haven't even talked about food/beer yet. And if you multiply that by 2,3,4 etc for your gf or if your bringing kids and I just can't justify dropping a thousand bucks on a basketball game. I go to a ton of Yankee games, sit in the bleachers for $15 and have a great time. I wish basketball and football had more reasonable ticket prices (i am giving up my Jets season tickets for next year, it's just too much to justify right now)

Let me ask you a question, what is your honest opinion of D'Antoni? Do you (fans) miss him? Would you take him back? Can any team win a championship with him? (with "his" players) I am very interested to hear your honest take on this. He is close to getting run out of this town. New York has always been built on toughness and defense (old knicks, new york giants, now the jets and even the hockey rangers) so his system is NOT popular to say the least. I would take it (not liking it) if I thought we could win a championship with it but I honestly dont....
4/2/11 12:27 PM
MadDog243

Suns tickets have been pretty reasonably priced, even during thier "popular" years between 2004-2008. In that time You could get a decent upper level seat for 40-70 a pop, and obviously prices fluctuate based on the opponent and whatnot. I know what you mean though it can still get real pricy when you factor in other people and then anything you get at the game. This year and last year though Ive found special deals and paid as little as $20 a ticket for the nosebleeds, which is just fine with me. The nice thing about Phoenix is our lightrail system, which is a good way to get to the game and not have to drive/sit in game traffic for two hours. A Suns ticket also doubles as a pass for the lightrail which is good. Bout the only thing this city/state has done right LOL

You know I was missing D'Antoni BADLY when Terry Porter was coaching this team. I thought it was a massive fuck up, that we had wasted Nash's lasy years and that it would be a black mark on the team. Then Porter was fired and Alvin Gentry was promoted to head coach, and installed a hybrid of D'Antoni's system which actually made the suns a BETTER all around team than the ones during DA's years. We still got out on the break, but played better defense and went 11-12 deep every night. D'Antoni's big problem is not giving rookies a chance and not trusting his bench. Its a really fun system to watch, but as much as I may have denied it in the past I just dont think you could win a title in the NBA with it.
4/2/11 1:31 PM
305-onpoint
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/6/11 10:39 PM
MadDog243

MadDog243 - you might as well just PM me your address bro because I am not gonna win our bet

I changed the names, but you are gonna be $50 richer very soon man. Good luck in the playoffs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.