UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> I truly hope the Knicks miss the playoffs

3/27/11 12:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it is the only way to get D'Antoni out of this fucking town. They have made the playoffs once in like 11 years anyway so what's one more season of no summer basketball? I would LOVE to see Mark Jackson get the job unless they could somehow get one of the Van Gundy's
3/27/11 12:35 AM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't worry, it is all apart of their evil plan. Fall into the 8th seed and upset the Bulls in the first round. No way do they want to meet up with Boston or Miami in the first round. Take on an undersized team they've handled with ease all season without Melo and pull out the upset.

;)
3/27/11 12:53 AM
EKPOGI
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't lose hope.ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs.not a knick fan,but lots of insane things happen in the playoffs.team gels out of nowhere and peaks @the right time.they can cause an upset in the 1st round.

also they can be swept and blown-out every game.

still,this years playoffs is one of the most exciting ones.
3/27/11 9:08 AM
Tommy Gunnz
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its not about me thinking they will get killed in the playoffs thats irrelevant, mike d'antonio has to go!!!!!! and thr only way is gonna happen is through an epic collapse and missing the playoffs (they are well on their way losing 9/10) ps I would MUCH rather play miami than chicago in the playoffs they match up very well with the heatles Phone Post
3/27/11 12:28 PM
EKPOGI
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

truth,Carmelo has been beating Lebron since HighSchool
3/28/11 6:45 AM
EKPOGI

Monsters Ball - 
EKPOGI - truth,Carmelo has been beating Lebron since HighSchool

I think Lebron has been beating Kobe that long also.

cool.didn't know Kobe and Lebron were in highschool around the same time.St.Vincent-St.Mary vs Lower Merion?
3/28/11 12:30 PM
EKPOGI

Edited: 03/28/11 12:39 PM
Monsters Ball - 
EKPOGI - 
Monsters Ball - 
EKPOGI - truth,Carmelo has been beating Lebron since HighSchool

I think Lebron has been beating Kobe that long also.

cool.didn't know Kobe and Lebron were in highschool around the same time.St.Vincent-St.Mary vs Lower Merion?

Point I was making is that in head to head matchups Lebron owns Kobe.

you said been beating Kobe that long also.Carmelo been beating Lebron since HighSchool.Kobe and Lebron were never in highschool together.so Lebron hasn't been beating Kobe that long.
3/28/11 8:31 PM
fna

would hate to see mark jackson leave the booth to coach that shit squad
3/29/11 12:47 AM
CRBMoney14

"don't lose hope.ANYTHING can happen in the playoffs"

This is the NBA playoffs the most boring and predictable playoff in sports

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.