UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official Rashad Evans Fan Thread

8/7/11 5:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Marzz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhere Jon Jones is changing his soiled panties.
8/7/11 11:05 AM
kanotoa
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only time I ever rooted against him was for his fight with Lyoto, I don't know why people here hate him so much.
8/7/11 11:26 AM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strontium90 - How big was this win?

It was only the third time that Rashad has finished an opponent 6'1" or bigger in his last 14 fights vs. such opponents dating back to fights on TUF 2 (by contrast, Rashad has finished both of the two opponents under 6'1" he has faced over the same period).

And it was a huge, huge win for Imperial Athletics.

The Blackzilians are here to stay!
You are a good man strontium. Way to bust out with the stats! Phone Post
8/7/11 11:37 AM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanotoa - The only time I ever rooted against him was for his fight with Lyoto, I don't know why people here hate him so much.
Some people mistake style for cockiness. Rashad said himself that he's playful cocky, but when you watch interviews he's clearly very humble. That and sadly, as we've seen from some ignorant posts last night, there is still a bit of prejudice with black athletes. I don't think it's as bad as some would have you believe but it's enough to be noticed. Personally, I feel it often comes from whites who feel,consciously or subconsciously, threaned that as people who aren't like them are going to become more successful and take thier women. In groups/out groups etc...Basic Malcom Potts stuff.

I would like to reiterate I think most people that do not like Rashad, (or haven't warmed up to him yet :~) are NOT in the later group. Squeaky wheels just get the most grease. Phone Post
8/7/11 12:53 PM
MJM1912
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed.
8/7/11 12:54 PM
E2isME
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In and signed Phone Post
8/7/11 1:15 PM
duckhuntgangsta

It's kind of crazy to think I created this thread back in March. I've been waiting forever to see him fight again, and to go out there and look like a beast was something special. Whether he fights Rampage or Jones, if we see the Rashad we saw tonight, it will be on epic title fight.
8/8/11 6:02 PM
Pikey0303

Rashad is the man!! Phone Post
8/8/11 6:03 PM
Pikey0303

duckhuntgangsta -  It's kind of crazy to think I created this thread back in March. I've been waiting forever to see him fight again, and to go out there and look like a beast was something special. Whether he fights Rampage or Jones, if we see the Rashad we saw tonight, it will be on epic title fight.
^ this Phone Post
8/10/11 4:03 PM
Pikey0303

TTT .... again lol Phone Post
8/10/11 4:39 PM
duckhuntgangsta

I can't wait for UFC 135. Either one of those match-ups would be great. I don't think Rampage should train with Rashad though. Unwise to become friendly, let him become close to your teammates, and expose him to your weaknesses. Especially considering of he helped him win he would be fighting Rampage next. Let it ride Rashad. It's a win/win for you right now regardless who wins. Phone Post
9/4/11 7:19 AM
strontium90
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go, Rashad - here we go!
9/4/11 9:30 AM
PassnSmash

Rashad is getting better by this very moment. Bones scared about him!
9/4/11 2:42 PM
diggity

duckhuntgangsta - Rashard is an amazing fighter and a great ambassador of the sport. He is dresses better than everyone in the room, is intelligent, and represents himself as humble while carrying a stylish swagger. I for one cannot wait to see the teacher take his title back from the student.

God Speed "Suga" Rashad.

DHG 
I agree, Rashard is the hottest guy in the room and I love the clothes he wears. He has a great body for make sex on only lady. I like for make great friendship with him and party crazy ha ha ha he's big man and always people say wrong to him. I like he come hard from behind because underdog. Phone Post
9/4/11 3:02 PM
duckhuntgangsta

diggity -
duckhuntgangsta - Rashard is an amazing fighter and a great ambassador of the sport. He is dresses better than everyone in the room, is intelligent, and represents himself as humble while carrying a stylish swagger. I for one cannot wait to see the teacher take his title back from the student.

God Speed "Suga" Rashad.

DHG 
I agree, Rashard is the hottest guy in the room and I love the clothes he wears. He has a great body for make sex on only lady. I like for make great friendship with him and party crazy ha ha ha he's big man and always people say wrong to him. I like he come hard from behind because underdog. Phone Post
Beep? No Diggity Phone Post
9/16/11 4:58 AM
strontium90
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/11 4:59 AM

Just stopped by to inform everyone that Rashad had the cast removed from his hand last week - so there should be no delay in scheduling the title fight, which will now likely be on the Super Bowl weekend card rather than the New Year's Eve card, with Overeem-Lesnar already having been chosen as the main event of the latter - unless there are plans to do Rashad's fight on FOX in mid-January or something.

9/16/11 7:15 AM
duckhuntgangsta

strontium90 -

Just stopped by to inform everyone that Rashad had the cast removed from his hand last week - so there should be no delay in scheduling the title fight, which will now likely be on the Super Bowl weekend card rather than the New Year's Eve card, with Overeem-Lesnar already having been chosen as the main event of the latter - unless there are plans to do Rashad's fight on FOX in mid-January or something.

Strontium, you are the man! This is UG news worthy. Phone Post
9/24/11 9:30 AM
DVDragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strontium90 - Just stopped by to inform everyone that Rashad had the cast removed from his hand last week - so there should be no delay in scheduling the title fight, which will now likely be on the Super Bowl weekend card rather than the New Year's Eve card, with Overeem-Lesnar already having been chosen as the main event of the latter - unless there are plans to do Rashad's fight on FOX in mid-January or something.

That's weird cause he was just wearing it in Dana's newest Vlog...
9/24/11 11:27 AM
sureshock

Lets hope Jones wins so that Rashad will embarass him. I bet Shad will be watching this fight very closely indeed.
9/24/11 12:01 PM
DVDragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sureshock - Lets hope Jones wins so that Rashad will embarass him. I bet Shad will be watching this fight very closely indeed.

What weakness has Jones shown that makes you think Rashad is going to embarrass him? Nobody has even been able to put Jones in a bad position in a fight yet. If Rampage exploits him some area of the fight this weekend then it's reasonable to make a statement like that but if he runs through Rampage then Rashad better be concerned...
9/24/11 12:09 PM
crazydave
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was on this thread before it was cool.
9/24/11 3:10 PM
duckhuntgangsta

crazydave -  I was on this thread before it was cool.
Damn straight. You were on point with that pic in the first post. Phone Post
9/24/11 11:30 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Rise Boneshito Rise!!!!! Phone Post
9/25/11 12:38 AM
MontyG
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -  I was on this thread before it was cool.

great minds think alike
9/25/11 1:46 PM
duckhuntgangsta

This has been a long time coming. The Rashad that took Tito's soul (Rashito for any foxies) was like Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk. Rashad's speed, power, and intelligence will win this fight. Retribution is is coming frens. Get ready for the birth of Boneshito. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.