UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Sambo Grappling Seminar April 9, 2011!!!

3/29/11 9:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JuJu2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS IS A CAN'T MISS EVENT

Dothan BJJ & Sambo
Were Bringing Back!!Sambo Coach:Carlos Cummings owner of Cummings Combat Sambo MMA Academy on Panama City,Beach,Florida and also apart of ( TAS) Team American Sambo under Head Coach SamboSteve from (NYCS) New York Combat Sambo.

Dothan BJJ & Sambo is a Affilated School of
Cummings Combat Sambo Mma Academy in Panama City,Beach,Fl
Under Head Coach: Carlos Cummings

Cost: 40

Time: 12noon - 3pm

For More information
Contact Aaron Cornett: 912.309.0554

Address:
131 S. Woodburn Drive Suite 101
Dothan, Alabama 36305
3/29/11 11:18 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I should be able to drive down for this.

4/2/11 9:16 AM
1up

AWESOME!! AWESOME!! Carlos is really making a name himself
good guy good Coach.
4/7/11 12:29 AM
countrypimp

yes, 1up, Carlos is a great teacher. I've known him for a while and he is always excited and enthusiatic about teaching and training.
4/7/11 9:53 AM
Zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely driving down for this seminar. Any other UGers gunna be there?
4/7/11 5:17 PM
JuJu2

@ Countrypimp You are right. I have trained with alot of Jiujitsu Teachers their great! But Carlos brings Something Different to the game. And that's good Coaching to me personely. And that's what alot of good school are missing. Not taking anything away from others school he's just a different type of Coach. If anybody on this forum get a Chance Please Check Carlos out!! The Seminar's are AWESOME!
The NEW" Generation of Coaching.
4/7/11 5:18 PM
JuJu2

@ Countrypimp You are right. I have trained with alot of Jiujitsu Teachers their great! But Carlos brings Something Different to the game. And that's good Coaching to me personely. And that's what alot of good school are missing. Not taking anything away from others school he's just a different type of Coach. If anybody on this forum get a Chance Please Check Carlos out!! The Seminar's are AWESOME!
4/7/11 5:19 PM
JuJu2

4/8/11 1:48 PM
Fast Pitch
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"@ Countrypimp You are right. I have trained with alot of Jiujitsu Teachers their great! But Carlos brings Something Different to the game. And that's good Coaching to me personely. And that's what alot of good school are missing. Not taking anything away from others school he's just a different type of Coach. If anybody on this forum get a Chance Please Check Carlos out!! The Seminar's are AWESOME!
The NEW" Generation of Coaching."

This post is a grammatical monstrosity.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.