UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Rolled NoGi today after a LONG layoff

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/29/11 3:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
emotion #13
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped training 8yrs ago due to arthritis of the spine. I started training again last month. Pure Gi. I was never great at the gi but was pretty good at NoGi.

I was getting pretty discouraged with the Gi. Was a purple belt before and now barely hanging with Blue belts.

Took off the Gi today and had the best session ever. I was very dominant against most Blue and Purples. Felt good!

now I just need to get the handcuffs off my lungs and I should be on the road to a nice comeback.

Just wanted to make that post since im feelin pretty good about myself today =)
3/29/11 3:04 PM
emotion #13
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped training 8yrs ago due to arthritis of the spine. I started training again last month. Pure Gi. I was never great at the gi but was pretty good at NoGi.

I was getting pretty discouraged with the Gi. Was a purple belt before and now barely hanging with Blue belts.

Took off the Gi today and had the best session ever. I was very dominant against most Blue and Purples. Felt good!

now I just need to get the handcuffs off my lungs and I should be on the road to a nice comeback.

Just wanted to make that post since im feelin pretty good about myself today =)
3/30/11 4:41 AM
Mr Sponge
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope u feel better i hate wen i take a long layoff and get dominated by people that i know i can keep up with or beat Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.