UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Celtics...

3/29/11 7:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depressing... they hold the top spot all year, and now they will certainly finish in *3rd*.

Jermaine O'neal... does this guy play... ever?

Garnett goes down 2 years ago.. repeat is ruined.

Perkins goes down in the Finals last year... again, fucked over.

They could have easily been going for a 4-peat right now.
3/30/11 12:59 AM
Floppy Divac
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ MB
3/30/11 3:31 AM
Enamoratu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsters Ball -  

Guess who is getting VTFU?

Funny shit, fren!
3/30/11 12:07 PM
NeckCranks
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Lakers could also easily be going for a 4 peat. If Bynum is healthy in....07'....you never know.

I will say that i think Danny Ainge made a bad trade. If the goal was to win THIS YEAR, then you keep Perkins. If you're looking to the future, then it's a smart trade.

Perkins wants too much money and Green has the potential to be a stud. That being said, it almost guarantees that they won't win this year.
3/30/11 2:17 PM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeckCranks - The Lakers could also easily be going for a 4 peat. If Bynum is healthy in....07'....you never know.

I will say that i think Danny Ainge made a bad trade. If the goal was to win THIS YEAR, then you keep Perkins. If you're looking to the future, then it's a smart trade.

Perkins wants too much money and Green has the potential to be a stud. That being said, it almost guarantees that they won't win this year.

A 26 year old center with great defense

Or a 24 year old 3/4 solid everywhere, not great anywhere.

I take the center for the past, present, or future. Especially in this league, I wouldnt give up any center
3/30/11 2:57 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeckCranks - The Lakers could also easily be going for a 4 peat. If Bynum is healthy in....07'....you never know.
Bynum being hurt = who Bynum is. He gets hurt.

Garnett is not 'known' for getting hurt, either is Perkins. Both were freak accidents that ruined a title run.
3/31/11 11:56 AM
NeckCranks
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall - 
Bynum being hurt = who Bynum is. He gets hurt.

Garnett is not 'known' for getting hurt, either is Perkins. Both were freak accidents that ruined a title run.

Well last year Bynum played with injury and he sure looks great now. I would say Greg Oden is a guy who is known for being hurt. Bynum has had problems, but he has had solid runs. And it looks like he's really healthy now. Which is bad news for the rest of the league.
3/31/11 11:57 AM
NeckCranks

^^^Also, the last time Bynum hurt his knee it was a "freak accident" Kobe drove the lane was bumped and fell into bynum's knee. I'd hardly say that could make a guy be considered injury prone.

It happens sometimes. Just like what happened with perk. Of course....perk's injury was slightly more inopportune.
3/31/11 12:05 PM
JCT
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeckCranks - ^^^Also, the last time Bynum hurt his knee it was a "freak accident" Kobe drove the lane was bumped and fell into bynum's knee. I'd hardly say that could make a guy be considered injury prone.

It happens sometimes. Just like what happened with perk. Of course....perk's injury was slightly more inopportune.

Bynum has played 82 games one season. Besides that, he has played in 46, 50, 65, and 46 (at most 55). I would say he is injury prone. He's not Greg Oden, but he's not ac green either.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.