UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thiago Silva Statement

3/30/11 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dogfb - Still a cheater. Doesn't deserve any respect. I respect the guys that don't cheat and lie.

easy tiger, no one comes to your cubicle and counts the paperclips you've taken home, or the #2 pencils that have mysteriously disappeared from your desk...
3/30/11 1:44 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stoing -  Wow, props for coming clean & accepting your punishment like a man instead of trying to make excuses like others have done in the past.

But...but...its because i went swimming in salt water, and then bought tainted over the counter supplements, and then breathed in the air in Stockton, which everyone knows is tainted with second hand marijuana smoke.

And then i ate lots of Steak and Chiken.
3/30/11 1:46 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edokaz248 - lol people giving repect to Thiago are not the bightest people here

lol, let someone tell you that you will be unable to fight/provide for your family, then see what lengths you are willing to take to be sure you make the fight, wake up...
3/30/11 1:47 PM
Dragon X
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - By all means, shower the guy with compliments and "mad respect". He knowingly cheated and got caught. How about never cheating in the first place? BTW, Randleman wants his busted tactics back!

hey man. everybody makes mistakes
3/30/11 1:48 PM
xxzygotexx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edokaz248 - lol people giving repect to Thiago are not the bightest people here
QFT...I am not bight at all.

So he should keep denying he ever did any wrong, is that what I'm picking up?

Yeah, he shouldn't have cheated in the first place, but he DID, now apologized for it. Should we stone him?

3/30/11 1:52 PM
Bingo`d by the UKTT

Now thats a real appology.   Certain fighters should take notice of this.
3/30/11 1:58 PM
Cyril Jeff

Edokaz248 - you pay the consequences for your actions

he gets respect for cheating lol?

I guess we should give criminals the same respect. after they plead guilty.

He denied it, denied he was taking anything. he waited till the evicdence showed that proved he did cheat.

thena fter all the evidence is shown he then coems out. lol im a go steal a TV then after the evidence proves that i stole it then i will admit to it and then get respect.

ur talking about feeding a family? gtfo what about Veras Family?

his back injury? where is there proof of his new back injury? and that he needed meds to heal up? that excuse is no different then karos. for all you know he was taking PCP but your going to take a liers word on it?

you're making one big mistake, he's not getting OUT of punishment, he is admitting wrong doing, he gets respect for that, you might know it as "coming clean". it's often appreciated in most civil societies...

fair enough, give Vera 10 shots at him, I think the outcome would be close to the same, don't see why you wouldn't...
3/30/11 1:59 PM
kingbisping

fair play to the man fighting is his livelyhood can totally see why he did it. why can't fail sonnen do the same and fess up Phone Post
3/30/11 2:00 PM
seandiesel
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best of luck fren
3/30/11 2:01 PM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta respect the guy for owning up and accepting the punishment, I wish more fighters did this
3/30/11 2:01 PM
dogfb
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyril Jeff - 
dogfb - Still a cheater. Doesn't deserve any respect. I respect the guys that don't cheat and lie.

easy tiger, no one comes to your cubicle and counts the paperclips you've taken home, or the #2 pencils that have mysteriously disappeared from your desk...

He's a professional athlete. If he can't follow the rules maybe he should get a real job. Admitting he cheated is better than lying, but he still cheated. Doesn't deserve respect. 
3/30/11 2:03 PM
mongo54
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hillary - Much respect for the statement.

why?
3/30/11 2:08 PM
Daniel11
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What kind of ruing was it exactly? I mean if it was from a bull he would have failed anyway. Chiuaua? Too horny. Horse? Too much natural test. Pig maybe? Phone Post
3/30/11 2:09 PM
tomp6581
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why respect him more for doing the only right thing in this situation? If he denied it he would be a lying cheating scumbag, now his is just a cheating scumbag. Phone Post
3/30/11 2:09 PM
Delightone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont really care about who is roiding or not. I just want two see them fight. But still cheating is cheating so he should get a punishment and be done with it. And props for telling it as it is! Phone Post
3/30/11 2:10 PM
Hired Gun
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it time after time we see fighters from American Top Team being involved with some type of cheating? Is it something the gym promotes or excepted by the entire environment?

It's truly sad that this happens but one it keeps coming from one common denominator.

People can flame away but check the track record first.
3/30/11 2:11 PM
Daniel11
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meant Urine!!! Phone Post
3/30/11 2:11 PM
dirtymfmoney

Manned up gotta respect that he'll be back.. Good luck in the future Phone Post
3/30/11 2:12 PM
PelantyMan

Cool statement, a bit of insight into why he cheated. Not that I cared anyway, I loved watching him beat the dogshit out of Vera. Phone Post
3/30/11 2:14 PM
jjh

Earned my respect for owning up to it, best of luck in the future. war Thiago
3/30/11 2:15 PM
Dragon X

What people don't realize is that he grew up in extreme poverty. MMA saved his ass from the streets. His MMA career was in jeapordy, he had to do what he had to do. He admitted wrong doing. Cut the nicca a break.
3/30/11 2:17 PM
dorf

mythrds
3/30/11 2:28 PM
molsonmuscle360
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Takes a big man to admit your mistakes. Especially given the whole Barry Bonds thing being back at the fore front and such it helps MMA's image when a guy fucks up and he owns up like that.
3/30/11 2:28 PM
Dragon X

WestBuiltAMountain - 
Dragon X - What people don't realize is that he grew up in extreme poverty. MMA saved his ass from the streets. His MMA career was in jeapordy, he had to do what he had to do. He admitted wrong doing. Cut the nicca a break.

A lot of people grow up in extreme poverty and still don't cheat to get themselves out. 

Don't make excuses for the guy.<br type="_moz" />

Child please....Lets see you eat a can of pork and beans everyday for week and see if you like it.
3/30/11 2:32 PM
Steel Bayou
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would have liked to seen this sooner; hopefully this wasn't made just because he was got red handed Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.