UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thiago Silva Statement

3/31/11 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tkelly647
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pink Bunkadoo - If you think this is being a man, you people have some sorry impressions of what a "man" is.

Pink Bunkadoo wants to teach you what a man is
4/1/11 9:21 AM
jHungry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think his punishment should be he has to fight the biggest land animal in Brazil.
4/1/11 11:52 AM
flonman
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, admitting to a crime after you've been caught does not deserve this kind of nut hugging. And anybody who thinks Silva wrote 5% of this statement is delusional.

Lets say I knock over a liquor store. Then 5 years later video is released of me doing it, and showing the camera my drivers license, and I also left a blood sample at the scene matching my dna 100%. Thennnnnnnn......after the cops show me the video I release a statement saying I admit it. I will be a fucking hero on the UG for being such a stand up guy!!!!!!

Not a commentary on PEDs, just an observation on undue praise.
4/1/11 7:27 PM
MrSmiff
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great early April fools thread!

lol @ all the respect for a cheater who admits to cheating
4/1/11 8:22 PM
zora_d_1991
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect to Silva. Get well, serve your sentence and come back better. WAR Thiago.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.