UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> looking for speed harada 2009 tournament video

3/30/11 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
raleigh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

me and a bjj black belt closed out our div, the stand up was ugly but it was a good match, I wish I taped it, I am asking with the hope of a very small chance one of you guys can track down the video if anyone was taping it, we fought twice actually, and a crowd formed, a bunch of people knew both of us and wanted to check it out, anyway, anything would be appreciated

MALE SR BRN/BLK "A" 198- lbs
1) Jeffrey Higgs Judo America
2) Fernando Espinoza Gardena
3) Tigren Dorian Kenam
3/30/11 5:39 PM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your best bet is try and contact the guy who took 1st place. I did find some video of the 2009 Judo Amercia tournament in San Diego and the guy who took 1st place Jeff Higgs is in the video. Your particular tounament was in West Covena, CA May3. Everything I read about him on the interent says he is a BJJ blackbelt. Say he is from the club Judo America. There are 3 Judo America clubs in CA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvhJEDCO6s.
3/30/11 6:55 PM
raleigh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked him myself at States that year. Yeah, he is a BJJ bb under fabio santos he gave dean lister his bb and a bunch of guys knew me at the tourney so a small crowd formed at the mat to watch us. I've always wondered if anybody taped it.
3/30/11 9:13 PM
gbutts
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raleigh - me and a bjj black belt closed out our div, the stand up was ugly but it was a good match, I wish I taped it, I am asking with the hope of a very small chance one of you guys can track down the video if anyone was taping it, we fought twice actually, and a crowd formed, a bunch of people knew both of us and wanted to check it out, anyway, anything would be appreciated

MALE SR BRN/BLK "A" 198- lbs
1) Jeffrey Higgs Judo America
2) Fernando Espinoza Gardena
3) Tigren Dorian Kenam

i don't think you are going to find any videos this is a local tournament and most of the judo people in nanka don't understand the importance of taping matches. i'll ask around
3/30/11 9:38 PM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garry is the (judo) man is CA.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.