UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> R.I.P. Master Kenneth Ellis 4th Dan TKD Black Belt

3/30/11 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jvwand
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last night Master Kenneth Ellis, 61, was Gunned down by two masked gun men in his home in North Port. They knocked on his door and when he answered they shot him twice. He died later at Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He was a 4th Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and was one of the original and founding teachers at Manatee School for the Arts in Palmetto Florida. He taught World History to middle school students and Tae Kwon Do to grades 7-12 as well as after school classes. He was universally loved by all students. He was a believer that education was the most important thing for someone to have. He always had a listening ear and treated everyone fairly from all walks of life. He was a mentor and one of the kindest men I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. If anyone has any information that could help find the men who did this, please contact the North Port Police at (941) 429-7382 . A memorial service will be held Saturday April 2nd at Manatee School for the Arts at 6:30. The school's address is 700 Haben Blvd Palmetto FL 34221.
3/30/11 7:21 PM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP sorry to hear this I hope the people who did this are brought to justice
4/13/11 1:54 PM
PeterGBO
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RenatoCocopreta - Im going to need more details before I feel too bad for this guy - first of all he's a tma-er which is shady enough, plus if you got guys running up on you with guns, something aint right with your life - the streets taught me this well.

Secondly, he was not a real master. 4th dan in tkd is like a brown belt in shotokan karate.

A little soon to be making jokes about a tragic situation, don't you think?
4/14/11 2:10 PM
breakit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They just did a story about this on the Today show this morning.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.