Watching the show.

Damn. Damn Damn.

Damn!!

stephen
3/30/11 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just told my GF he's from MI when he got the news. Fuck!!!

stephen
3/31/11 9:25 AM
judoblackbelt
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was some weird roll the guy did on him. Wish I could see it again. Completely unnecessary. Miles has worked so hard. I seen him beating 80% of those dudes. Not many had his the compete set of skills he has.
3/31/11 10:09 AM
Angelo Popofski
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That really sucks... ACLs tear when you have that backward twisting motion like what happened when the guy tried to take him down.

But, I would imagine that Myles will still get at least one fight with the UFC to prove himself. I could see him beating any of those other guys, and JDS seemed to notice his potential right away. It seems they knew the seriousness of his injury, that's why he got picked so far down... that's just my assumptions though.
4/1/11 12:47 AM
Fury21
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michigan Rules!!!!!!!!!
4/1/11 7:12 AM
Samuraidog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope you get healthy soon Myles. We will be watching when you make your UFC debut. Good luck.
4/1/11 9:40 AM
Angelo Popofski
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha! I'm guessing Myles can't say anything until after the season ends. Can you give us any hints Myles? LOL

Hope you got surgery quick and are healing up..
4/1/11 6:15 PM
Fury21
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys...what up Angelo? hows Warrior Way?
4/1/11 11:02 PM
Angelo Popofski

Everything's going great, same as usual. We were all excited to hear about your TUF shot and bummed to hear about the knee. You'll be back and I'm sure we'll see in the ufc real soon. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.