UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Kings started Evans AND Thornton tonight!!

4/2/11 1:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Udrih coming off the bench.  Not sure how this is gonna work out in long run.  Pooh Jeter back to zero minutes a game and no true point guard starting. (although one could argue how true a point guard Beno is he's more of one than either Marcus or Tyreke)

Almost everyone shot incredibly poorly for the Kings tonight.
4/2/11 10:25 PM
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some reason they weren't dancing at the last game I went to.  I don't know if it was cause Nate Dogg passed away that day or what.  Between my weekly dui class that just started and community service it's not looking like my chances of getting to any more games are that good.   I'm not giving up yet though, hoping to catch the Kings and Lakers at the season ender.
4/4/11 12:17 AM
Floppy Divac

Dude, I know it was against a depleted Jazz team today, but Evans and Thornton out there together with Garcia, Cousins and Dalembert is going to fuck people's shit the fuck up!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.