UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Tall Thai Fighters

4/2/11 6:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DevinS
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know of some tall Thai fighters that I can watch some fight footage of? They don't have to be over 6'...someone that's simply tall for his weight class is fine.

So far I've only checked out Lamsongkram. Nice style but seems very vulnerable to punches.
5/6/11 2:35 AM
SanshiroSugata
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diesel Noi.
5/6/11 2:35 AM
SanshiroSugata
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, not a pure thai style fighter anymore, but Sato from K-1 MAX has a very nice tall-guy style.

p.s. I hate you tall lanky guys.
5/6/11 5:53 AM
DevinS
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Dieselnoi fan, but I find his style so ugly its almost hard to watch. One guy I'm liking right now is Pet Ake Sitjaopor...he's not freakishly tall, but does have that lanky sorta build.

It is a nice way to be built for Muay Thai, but I see a lot of guys built this way that struggle against good punchers.
5/6/11 4:32 PM
Bryan72
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pet-Ake vs Anuwat is a good example of lanky vs shorter fighter.

Lamnamoon,Neungphichit, Singdam(both the 1990's Singdam and the "newer" Singdam), M-16 Bor Kor Sor, Somrak....
5/7/11 3:56 AM
DevinS

I loved his fight with Anuwat. His knees are fantastic.
5/7/11 9:19 PM
vengence
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

samat always seemed quite lanky vs his opponents...which also was due to his tremendous footwork
5/8/11 3:06 AM
Almanac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naurepol Fairtex is very lengthy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.