UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pat Miletich says he will probably fight Roy Jones

4/3/11 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(209), Editor/Videographer

4/3/11 5:48 PM
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com
LayzieTheSavage

irishrottie
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roy already marred his legacy in boxing. this wont help.
4/3/11 5:51 PM
RavenFighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.
4/3/11 5:52 PM
ecnedivorp

Keep it STANDING!
4/3/11 5:55 PM
voorhees

Yeah,cuz so MANY of these rumored boxer/MMA fighter bouts actually happen,right?

I mean Tyson fought Sapp,Din Thomas fought Mayorga,Anderson fought RJJ.Along w/all the countless others.

Right?

The only 2 who ever stepped up were Toney and Mercer.

Not gonna happen.

And I would love to see an MMA fighter actually have the guts to call out a boxer in a BOXING match for a change.
4/3/11 5:55 PM
Lord Humoungous

Didn't Roy Wrestle in HS was a State Champ or something?

Not that i'm saying it would have any bearing on the fight I think Pat would def beat him and even if he did have a Wrestling background it's been 20 years since he did Wrestle and he has no Jits or MMA experience..
4/3/11 5:58 PM
EKPOGI
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - Yeah,cuz so MANY of these rumored boxer/MMA fighter bouts actually happen,right?

I mean Tyson fought Sapp,Din Thomas fought Mayorga,Anderson fought RJJ.Along w/all the countless others.

Right?

Not gonna happen.

And I would love to see an MMA fighter actually have the guts to call out a boxer in a BOXING match for a change.
4/3/11 6:01 PM
Jayjayememay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazy
4/3/11 6:02 PM
coonassjitsu

Interesting as it may seem,it's really not.Bell rings,Pat shoots,mounts,rains down punches,Roy turns over and is asphyxiated.Or,bell rings,Pat feints a jab,follows with head kick and next day's paper reads "Roy Jones Jr. murdured in mma match"I'd much rather see Miletich vs Frank or a rematch with Matt Hume or something.
4/3/11 6:03 PM
ranier wolfcastle
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wont happen
4/3/11 6:04 PM
Fake Rassler

Roy taps pat and his bad neck with a headlock from under sidemount, you heard it here first
4/3/11 7:52 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Pat is awesome. 
4/3/11 7:56 PM
stlnl2
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - Yeah,cuz so MANY of these rumored boxer/MMA fighter bouts actually happen,right?

Right?

Not gonna happen.

Din's and mayorga's wasnt a rumor. It was contracted and going to happen, however Don King blocked it at the final hour so to speak.
4/3/11 8:00 PM
xcouturefan

I remember years ago Extreme Fighting was trying to hype up a Ralph Gracie vs Roy Jones mma fight.

4/3/11 8:02 PM
Doc T
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I... Don't... Understand... Phone Post
4/3/11 8:04 PM
Wrinkle
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we talk every day, well ....every week, every couple of weeks, at least once a month

just kidding lol, militich is the man
4/3/11 8:24 PM
DiscoNfrno
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Jones doesn't do anything 1/2 assed.  This isn't James Toney.
4/3/11 8:34 PM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/11 8:35 PM
coonassjitsu - Interesting as it may seem,it's really not.Bell rings,Pat shoots,mounts,rains down punches,Roy turns over and is asphyxiated.Or,bell rings,Pat feints a jab,follows with head kick and next day's paper reads "Roy Jones Jr. murdured in mma match"I'd much rather see Miletich vs Frank or a rematch with Matt Hume or something.

LOL at Pat catching RJJ with anything standing. More like, Pat faints a jab and RJJ quickly counters with a straight right, followed by a left hook and Pat goes to sleep...
4/3/11 8:48 PM
croatian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy April fools, fools.
4/3/11 8:49 PM
suBJJective warMTh
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/03/11 8:50 PM
Porkchop - we talked 5 minutes ago, well this morning.....well, yesterday.....well, last week. well, every couple of weeks......well we've actually never talked

I've never even seen him fight... Who's Roy Jones? What's boxing? Where am I? Who am I?

Poor Pat. HE MUST HAVE FORGOT.
Hong Kong Phooey
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Toney/
Kaizen
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

croatian - Happy April fools, fools.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
4/3/11 8:51 PM
MuayTy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Difference between this possible fight and the others that fell through is no major company is hypeing this to the gills with no contract signed, its just miletich commenting on it as a possibilty, no showdowns, no press confrences, just a mentioning of a fight between two older fighters from different sports Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.