UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> 4800 entrants...Im in 11th. Full Tilt

4/3/11 9:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
andre
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long way to go, but if you're playing the $105,000 guarantee or on Full Tilt in general, stop by. And let me know your screenname so I can sweat ya a bit too.

mine is itsnotballet
4/3/11 11:06 PM
andre
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im out. Life tilt. Seriously. The moment my wife comes home and starts with the urgent discussion of laundry, I lose all focus and start playing even more like an ass than I normally do. Ugh.
4/4/11 3:07 AM
Ze Dano
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

geez man..that sucks

do you ever have rational discussions with her about poker (and her giving you the time you need to play well)???
4/4/11 11:22 AM
Kamikaze Emu
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you play with music/headphones?

I have a bit of the same with my gf at times, she usually gets that I need to focus, but if music is on and I've got my headphones on I'm advertising my unavailable-ness.

4/4/11 9:14 PM
VectorWega
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - Im out. Life tilt. Seriously. The moment my wife comes home and starts with the urgent discussion of laundry, I lose all focus and start playing even more like an ass than I normally do. Ugh.
Is that the same excuse that Isildur1 gave yesterday?  He was among the chip leaders in the Sunday Million and a few hands later he was out and didn't even cash.

4/4/11 10:15 PM
andre

I'm not sure. I know that with me it never fails. She comes home and starts asking when I'm going to do something like laundry or returning some movies and it drives me nuts and I feel rushed. Sucks.
4/5/11 2:08 AM
VectorWega

I'm pretty sure Isildur1 is like 20 and unmarried.  That's why he's one of the best.  You need to divorce her ass.  Your only other option would be to beat her, but I honestly don't think that will help your poker game.
4/5/11 2:10 AM
VectorWega

How many of the top players are married?

Ivey - Nope
Antonius - Yes
Dwan - Nope
Benyamine - Nope
Isildur1 - Nope
Galfond - Nope
Jungleman - Nope

You can add your name to this list after you dump her.  War Andre!
4/5/11 4:22 AM
andre

lol. Being married definitely isnt conducive to a successful poker career.

But she's much better than before. Since she's Brazilian she is totally unused to any type of gambling. But now that it' been really paying the bills she's much more supportive.
4/5/11 8:56 AM
VectorWega

To be fair, Ivey is only recently divorced.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.