UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> 18 left 200k absolute 45k first

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/3/11 10:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im in 7th.

1sexydancer.

finishged 3rd for 800$ in plo tourney today  id be happy with top 3 here too!

4/3/11 10:20 PM
andre
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Which site??
4/3/11 10:20 PM
andre
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AND TAKE IT DOWN!
4/3/11 10:29 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

absolute..GL to you 2 andre

12 left
4/3/11 10:30 PM
andre

Nice, man!!!!! Ill see if I can log in and watch.
4/3/11 10:36 PM
andre

I tried searching for that username but it said you werent in any of the rooms...is there another way?
4/3/11 11:01 PM
wreckker

my friend just did same thing ...wierd.

go to tourney lobby and look up 200k tourney

4/4/11 1:45 AM
Vulva Fabulous
1238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck man!  How'd ya do if you finished already? 

I've told a few of my friends that there are some quality poker players on this messageboard.  It's tough to sell that you can pick up good info on an MMA board, but, the fact that everybody here isn't a primadonna and is willing to help eachother is why this is a great place to learn.

4/4/11 3:21 AM
wreckker

Vulva Fabulous - 

Good luck man!  How'd ya do if you finished already? 

I've told a few of my friends that there are some quality poker players on this messageboard.  It's tough to sell that you can pick up good info on an MMA board, but, the fact that everybody here isn't a primadonna and is willing to help eachother is why this is a great place to learn.

Chopped it 3 ways won 30k:}

This is only place I talk about poker online...

I have such a huge passion for mma that Im happy to share things I learned the hard way or through 15 years experience...

Also just  talking about it makes me think about my own game and it helps me too,  it hreally has some of the discussions we have.

Im happy to hopefully help fans of mma, especially a guy like andre who teaches bjj and is starting to make a income playing.

So everyone play good at lets meet up at wsop!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.