UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie: Nick Diaz will KO Paul Daley

4/5/11 8:15 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

"It's a good fight. I think that Nick will win by knockout, actually. Knockout. KNOCK-OUT. I'm going to predict third round knockout. [Paul Daley] has good hands, hits hard. He's aggressive. I like fighters like that because the fans like them and the way they fight. The outside stuff -- what kid of guy he is -- I don't really know him so I can't say one or the other. But I'm expecting a good fight."

transcribed by MMAMania...

4/5/11 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Holmes0
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor mma -  And after the fight we see Semtex fans crying "Diaz was supposed to be boxing with him"
Does it come as surprise that Diaz's camp tries to make an illusion that he is going to box against a guy with zero ground game? Yeah right.

Yeah exactly. Because he didn't box KJ or Cyborg, neither of which have any ground game...
4/5/11 9:07 AM
A Dingo Ate My Creepy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If being in the cage for 3 rounds against Koscheck made Daley snap, I can only imagine what being in there with pitter patter Diaz for 3 rounds is going to do.  We may never see Daley again after this one.
4/5/11 9:23 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Dingo Ate My Creepy -  If being in the cage for 3 rounds against Koscheck made Daley snap, I can only imagine what being in there with pitter patter Diaz for 3 rounds is going to do.  We may never see Daley again after this one.

hahahaha you might be right
4/5/11 9:44 AM
Devlin
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Dingo Ate My Creepy -  If being in the cage for 3 rounds against Koscheck made Daley snap, I can only imagine what being in there with pitter patter Diaz for 3 rounds is going to do.  We may never see Daley again after this one.

lmao, since this is a five round fight, 5 rounds of pitter patter may well send him supernova,
4/5/11 7:29 PM
subwrassler
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holmes0 - 
Doctor mma -  And after the fight we see Semtex fans crying "Diaz was supposed to be boxing with him"
Does it come as surprise that Diaz's camp tries to make an illusion that he is going to box against a guy with zero ground game? Yeah right.

Yeah exactly. Because he didn't box KJ or Cyborg, neither of which have any ground game...

lol
you need to watch those two fights again bud
4/5/11 7:37 PM
LiverpoolFC
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Cesar, Daleys gonna drop Diaz. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.