UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Lakers slurp wang!! Warriors shut em down son!!

4/7/11 1:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kobe finally shoots 50% and they still lose!!  lol  ;)
4/7/11 2:55 AM
EKPOGI
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got home from the game.had fun,not as fun as the last Laker/Warrior game but fun.don't hate Gasol but that is one soft-ass 7footer.hopefully he'll come through playoff time.
4/7/11 1:15 PM
EKPOGI
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also Too$hort came out and performed a verse and the chorus for "Blow the Whistle" with the cheerleaders.
4/7/11 11:08 PM
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At what point in the game did Too Short come out?  That's sick!!
4/8/11 1:06 AM
EKPOGI

2nd quarter I think.beat came on,people cheered,warrior hoes were dancing,then some abomination of some crappy southern rapper remix on top of the beat,then Too$hort shows up in Warrior gear of course,crowd goes nuts,spits part of the first verse(no explicit of course),then goes to the chorus "blow the whistle".like a ref I guess.
4/8/11 9:02 AM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm honestly shocked at how bad LA has choked away their chance at first place. It might not make much difference in the West b/c I think they will get the calls regardless, but in the Finals I am not so sure if that will be the case.
4/9/11 3:59 AM
PoundforPound
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanted the #2 seed so I'm ok with it. As long as they get their sh*t together for the playoffs.
4/9/11 11:28 AM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, but you guys haven't secured the second seed yet.
4/9/11 12:00 PM
Floppy Divac

Yeah, would really like to see Dallas step up, don't think it's gonna happen though.  lol
4/9/11 3:01 PM
quick

Monsters Ball - 
quick - I'm honestly shocked at how bad LA has choked away their chance at first place. It might not make much difference in the West b/c I think they will get the calls regardless, but in the Finals I am not so sure if that will be the case.

The only thing keeping them in 2nd is the Mavs choking also.

Yeah, but it might not matter since _allas has three very winnable, for them, games to close out the season. LA still has two crucial games, for all teams involved, when they face the Thunder and SA. I can't imagine that the Lakers want to lose that second seed since it could very well set them to possibly meet Portland or the Nuggs in the first round.
4/9/11 3:52 PM
Floppy Divac

And as unlikely as it might be, the Kings will be looking to put a hurting on the Lakers to close out the season.
4/9/11 4:27 PM
PoundforPound
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!

Just stop, Floppy.
4/9/11 4:47 PM
Floppy Divac

They already beat the crap out of the Lakers the last time they played in LA.  :)
4/9/11 5:04 PM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news for the Warriors, I couldn't name anyone on the team anymore but hey, great news. Any team that beats the Lakers deserves kudos.
4/11/11 12:29 AM
quick

With that loss to the Thunder LA is now tied with _allas with two games to go. And OK is only a game behind.

I'm curious to see what Pop is going to do for this game against LA.
4/11/11 12:41 AM
Floppy Divac

"I couldn't name anyone on the team anymore but hey, great news."

Monta Ellis, Steph Curry and David Lee are well known NBA players to anyone who follows the NBA at all.  Which you clearly don't.

I'd laugh my ass off if the Lakers don't win another game going into the playoffs.   The Kings are a far more dangerous team now with a healthy Tyreke and the addition of Marcus Thornton.
4/11/11 3:35 AM
PoundforPound

I hate to see them have this bad of a losing steak to end the season. Then again maybe it's better that this happens now and not when the playoffs start.
4/11/11 6:54 AM
wolfdeth
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shitfuck!!!..lol
4/11/11 2:02 PM
quick

If sa beats la then they risk knocking the lake show into their bracket. Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
4/11/11 5:27 PM
Floppy Divac

How is that?

4/11/11 5:44 PM
quick

LA owns the tie breakers over _allas and Oklahoma City. Another loss drops them behind _allas and ties them with OC. Then if your team kicks them in the teeth they fall all the way to fourth.

Of course your team can fuck this all up by kicking the Thunder's ass tonight. ha
4/13/11 1:19 AM
Floppy Divac

They played respectully against OKC with Tyreke sitting.  It got away in the 4th as usual though.   Shit, Spurs nearly had the Lakers tonight with the big 3 sitting.  Lakers aren't impressing me even with this win.
4/13/11 7:18 PM
quick

Our bench did step up pretty nice. Fucking CIA Pop.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.