Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSoCu3JmVNg
4/12/11 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
toelocku

this is for others...

what NONSENSE that video is...

Eph 1:5 having predestinated us to the adoption of sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Eph 1:11 in whom also we did obtain an inheritance, being foreordained according to the purpose of Him who the all things is working according to the counsel of His will,

if only God had control over nature and these pesky humans and there more powerful 'free will'. lol!

Mar 4:36 and having let away the multitude, they take him up as he was in the boat, and other little boats also were with him.

Mar 4:37 And there cometh a great storm of wind, and the waves were beating on the boat, so that it is now being filled,

Mar 4:38 and he himself was upon the stern, upon the pillow sleeping, and they wake him up, and say to him, `Teacher, art thou not caring that we perish?'

Mar 4:39 And having waked up, he rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, `Peace, be stilled;' and the wind did lull, and there was a great calm:

Mar 4:40 and he said to them, `Why are ye so fearful? how have ye not faith?'

Mar 4:41 and they feared a great fear, and said one to another, `Who, then, is this, that even the wind and the sea do obey him?'

or look here why people get sick...

Jhn 9:1 And passing by, he saw a man blind from birth,

Jhn 9:2 and his disciples asked him, saying, `Rabbi, who did sin, this one or his parents, that he should be born blind?'

Jhn 9:3 Jesus answered, **************`Neither did this one sin nor his parents, but that the works of God may be manifested in him; ***************

Jhn 9:4 it behoveth me to be working the works of Him who sent me

The works of Who? or ask pharaoh, nebecanezzer(sp), saul, job etc etc who really runnin the show here.

its literally physically and spiritually IMPOSIBLE to be free from the will of God.

i know 'it makes us puppets'...here is what God calls us...

Rom 9:13 according as it hath been written, `Jacob I did love, and Esau I did hate.'

Rom 9:14 What, then, shall we say? unrighteousness [is] with God? let it not be!

Rom 9:15 for to Moses He saith, `I will do kindness to whom I do kindness, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion;'

Rom 9:16 so, then -- not of him who is willing, nor of him who is running, but of God who is doing kindness:

Rom 9:17 for the Writing saith to Pharaoh -- `For this very thing I did raise thee up, that I might shew in thee My power, and that My name might be declared in all the land;'

Rom 9:18 so, then, to whom He willeth, He doth kindness, and to whom He willeth, He doth harden.

Rom 9:19 Thou wilt say, then, to me, `Why yet doth He find fault? for His counsel who hath resisted?'

Rom 9:20 nay, but, O man, who art thou that art answering again to God? shall the thing formed say to Him who did form [it], Why me didst thou make thus?

Rom 9:21 hath not the potter authority over the clay, out of the same lump to make the one vessel to honour, and the one to dishonour?

Rom 9:22 And if God, willing to shew the wrath and to make known His power, did endure, in much long suffering, vessels of wrath fitted for destruction,

Rom 9:23 and that He might make known the riches of His glory on vessels of kindness, that He before prepared for glory, whom also He did call -- us --

Rom 9:24 not only out of Jews, but also out of nations,

i'd love to see just one verse saying we have 'free will' and don't give me the verse in Joshua as choosing doesnt negate predestination as our choices are based on circumstance of which GOD CREATED from the beginning.
4/12/11 1:05 PM
gord96
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/12/11 1:09 PM
interesting video sherm. thanks for sharing.
4/12/11 5:37 PM
PastorJosh

It is incredibly obvious that this guy in the video has not read his Bible one bit. LOL @ listening to this pure garbage by someone who claims to love God but spews this trash in 100% opposition to what Scripture says. Don't be deceived, folks. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.