UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Officially Starting the OKC Thunder Playoff Thread

4/8/11 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GarfunkelSilva
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, I am a Thunder mark, so sue me.  Just getting support for my team on here.  Lets make a deep run this year.  I'm glad they are in 4th place instead of 3rd.  With all the Lakers' problems, they always seem to turn it on in the playoffs and I still think that San Antonio will be a better 2nd round matchup than the Lakers.  The other side of me thinks fuck the Lakers, and I wish we had them first round again!!
4/8/11 3:35 PM
MadDog243
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a Suns fan but since my boys are packin up their gear and gettin the boat ready for the lake, Ill be rooting for the thunder and probably the nuggets too for this years playoffs. Id be fine with any team that isnt the lakers making it out of the west actually.
4/8/11 4:25 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are they still on the cusp or is this the year? I think the West is going to have some interesting series.
4/9/11 3:57 AM
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want San Antonio vs. OKC. Just so that the winner comes out of it beat up!
4/12/11 2:04 AM
Floppy Divac
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mavs down to second after tonight!! 
4/18/11 1:46 AM
GarfunkelSilva

I was at the game tonight, that was the best game I've been to yet.  Great game OKC 
4/18/11 4:12 PM
Tommy Gunnz
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

are you from Oklahoma Garf? I am a Knicks fan but the Thunder are my "B" team. I would normally shit on people who say that sort of thing but I went to college in Oklahoma and just really love that state so I will always pull for their teams (unless they are playing the Knicks)
4/18/11 6:49 PM
305-onpoint
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - are you from Oklahoma Garf? I am a Knicks fan but the Thunder are my "B" team. I would normally shit on people who say that sort of thing but I went to college in Oklahoma and just really love that state so I will always pull for their teams (unless they are playing the Knicks)
"B" team, please.

You don't know the first thing about being a true fan.

4/18/11 7:10 PM
CRBMoney14

I put 10 bucks on the Thunder to win the title.

Pays 110
4/28/11 4:41 AM
GarfunkelSilva

Tommy Gunnz - are you from Oklahoma Garf? I am a Knicks fan but the Thunder are my "B" team. I would normally shit on people who say that sort of thing but I went to college in Oklahoma and just really love that state so I will always pull for their teams (unless they are playing the Knicks)

Yes I'm from Oklahoma.
5/1/11 6:22 PM
EKPOGI
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/1/11 8:31 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch for OK. You have my sympathies.
5/3/11 1:39 AM
PoundforPound
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like the Grizzlies are for real. As opposed to just benefiting from favorable matchups with San Antonio.
5/3/11 2:19 AM
Floppy Divac
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grizzlies vs Mavs would be fun to watch imo.
5/3/11 2:55 AM
EKPOGI
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lakers vs Grizz.Gasol vs Gasol.ZboM/Gasol is just as good as Bynum/Gasoft.Allen and Battier D-up on Kobe all series long.and Conley gonna look like D-Rose with Fisher guarding him.
5/3/11 2:24 PM
quick

Zach Randolph actually passing the ball and being a franchise player almost makes me feel like I am in bizarro world. And it would someone be fitting if they met up with LA in the Western Conference Finals. It's a shame that Rudy Gay is out though.
5/3/11 4:56 PM
EKPOGI

^yeah,Z-Bo used to be a blackhole,its like he woke up and now knew how to play team ball.or Tony Allen beating the shit out of OJ Mayo made the whole team listen to him and play right.
5/3/11 10:22 PM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seriously? I like OKC, and they are the team I'm cheering for if the Mavs lose. Why curse them, you bastard?
5/4/11 12:23 PM
leglockfan

ThatsWhatHeSaid -  TOTAL DOMINATION
Really?? Overreaction much?

The Thunder were shooting the lights out of the ball, got 36pts from Maynor and Harden combined, and ZBO didn't do crap and Memphis only lost by 9

Let's see how Game 3 and 4 go in Memphis. 

5/4/11 12:25 PM
Floppy Divac

What leglockfan said.
5/11/11 10:45 PM
WrestlingSucks
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its the most even match up in the playoffs so far. Every other match up was a squash up to this point.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.