UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> She threatened the Arrow!!!

4/8/11 3:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
eiuwrestler174
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think my girlfriend is getting sick of my chest Hairrow. She'd been using less than flattering phrases, giving me dirty looks when I speak of it's awesomeness, and just giving me a bad vibe all around.

And then she says, "I'm gonna hold you down and shave that thing!". Which she just may be able to do, if given a head start (ie. I'm sleeping, eating, or mid-coitus).

I think she believes I give the arrow too much credit for my success. OR, she's amazingly jealous of the attention I give it---and wants that attention for herself.

Either way..... The arrow is feeling a bit nervous. I'll defend it with honour, I promise.

Long live the arrow!!
4/8/11 3:18 AM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too funny! Never really heard of the term Hairrow before. You learn something new everyday.
4/8/11 3:20 AM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/08/11 3:19 AM
from sherdog right now.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/brian-ebersole-gifs-1589973/
4/8/11 3:20 AM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/08/11 3:20 AM
Just tell her you are well aware she is 99% responsible for your success. But that the arrow (hairrow huh? never heard that before, pretty cool sounding, did you coin that?) makes you feel empowered and confident and thus in some small way contributes to that other 1%.

Then buy her some jewelry and roses.

If she still complains about the arrow after this, you have cause to be concerned.

BTW...any rumors at all on possibilities for your next opponent?
4/8/11 3:22 AM
eiuwrestler174
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Besides UFC 127, where else could you find a hairrow???

I mean, phoenetically, it's Japanese for "hello"..... But it's never had an English definition.
4/8/11 3:28 AM
DaemonDragon
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean, I hadn't read the term on any forums or articles or anything to describe the arrow before :) Was it something you came up with, or one of your friends?

As for Japanese accent, haha...man you really need to get on one of them UFC hypeshows or press conference or something with this material, your popularity would explode!
4/8/11 3:47 AM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at mid-coitus
4/8/11 9:05 AM
Kirik
1732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 :-)
4/8/11 9:07 AM
GMan99
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Delilah must go before she robs you of your strength!
4/8/11 9:08 AM
juicer
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eiuwrestler174 - Besides UFC 127, where else could you find a hairrow???

I mean, phoenetically, it's Japanese for "hello"..... But it's never had an English definition.

lol
4/8/11 11:27 AM
romophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor mma -  Hilarious.. Hey Brian threaten to glue similar arrow to her chest if she takes yours away :D

This!

And the middleeasy Hairrow shirt is AWESOME.
4/8/11 11:42 AM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is fucken funny, I hope to see a McCorkle/Moorecraft/Rivera style video from him for his next fight!

For heaven's sake KEEP THE HAIRROW, when you are hilarious and have a funny arrow on your chest AND you win fights its like the UFC has no choice but to push you.
4/8/11 11:45 AM
occmsrazr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude you should get some sick carvings in it

that would be dope.
4/8/11 12:27 PM
Evilzpet

Lol funny as hell. I say keep the arrow
4/8/11 1:48 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defend to the death....

Or at least until you are moderately tired.
4/8/11 1:51 PM
Adam Lorenz
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hairrow > mohawks
4/8/11 2:30 PM
Matt Phillips
805 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you should shave it into a giant hair sword
4/8/11 2:34 PM
billygamble
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just remember what happened to samson when that chick shaved off his hair.
4/8/11 2:40 PM
Anarkis
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you should change it to a starburst.
4/8/11 3:41 PM
Tetra

Hairbros before Hos?
4/8/11 5:19 PM
wackymarv

If you get circumshaved in your sleep, just wear the shirt all the time until you can regenerate the mighty hairs.

http://middleeasy.com/images/stories/Interviews/twas.jpg
4/8/11 5:30 PM
Masakatsu Funaki
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep the arrow protected from Delilah. To the pain. TTTWAS. Phone Post
4/8/11 6:35 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Instead of guys going on to TUF with a mohawk they need to go on the show with a hairrow
4/8/11 6:53 PM
Edelweiss
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This could potentially be a modern day Samson and Delilah. Brain, TWAS, learn from the fairy tales of the past and protect the hair!!
4/8/11 7:57 PM
XFC

Watch this space! ;)

Justin

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.