UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rules: Before starting a 'Possible Fake BB' thread

4/8/11 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TotalFightSource
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/08/11 3:53 PM

these threads seem to pop up quite often. If someone IS claiming to be a bb but truly is not, then I think it is something the public should be aware of before shelling out money to train and thinking they are learning from someone with legit qualifications.<br /><br />With that being said, I think there should be some rules and steps that should be followed before posting a 'possible fake bb' thread. If you have any suggestions, please add them. I just don't think it is fair to see a website where someone says they are a black belt and just because you don't immediately see where they got that rank from, you jump over to the UG trying to expose them. There are a ton of fake bb's and they should be exposed but there also have been legit bb's that people were unsure of and posted here claiming they are fake. <br /><br />1. Take some time to investigate (even call the person in question to ask who awarded them their bb) before claiming Fake
4/8/11 2:27 PM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2. Attack the BB in question. Let us know how that goes, then a ruling will be made.
4/8/11 2:30 PM
disbeliever
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip your shirt off and go be a boss on em
4/8/11 2:49 PM
ryanJ
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" If someone IS claiming to be a fake bb but truly is not, then I think it is something the public should be aware of.."

I agree...if some dude is claiming to be a fake black belt, when in fact they are a real black belt...that is some sinister shit.
4/8/11 3:09 PM
JM2010

crazygrimreaper -  3. do not declare to the thread that you have a "nuke" that will blow the thread wide open. Then talk about it 
     constantly and create another thread somewhere else and invite a select few ass-lickers to discuss it then never release the info to the ug. It makes the people involved look like power tripping incompetent fails. 

lol - someone reeks of jealousy that couldn't be let into a big boys club.

Insecure much, crazygrim ?

What a dumb ass.
4/8/11 3:54 PM
TotalFightSource

ryanJ - <i>" If someone IS claiming to be a fake bb but truly is not, then I think it is something the public should be aware of.."</i>

I agree...if some dude is claiming to be a fake black belt, when in fact they are a real black belt...that is some sinister shit.<br type="_moz" />

lol!
2/2/13 5:36 AM
Tru
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.