UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Okay, I have a bit of a weird question...

4/9/11 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OriginalTUFer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can women "dry up" like men lose their erections? I had a recent experience (which was a first) where my girl just got dry, all of the sudden. I've never had that happen before, so it was intriguing. I got her warmed up again and all was good, but when she became dry - she was distracted and looked disinterested; then I noticed what happened.

So, do women just get turned off and lose their physiological support for sex like men do?
4/9/11 7:49 PM
OriginalTUFer

Too OG-ish for ya all, my bad. I forgot that the GirlGround was an UG subforum.
4/22/11 10:31 AM
Punchatoula
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, it happens. Sometimes because we are turned off and sometimes if we've been at it awhile.
5/7/11 5:10 PM
Sandy Cheeks
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sometimes it doesnt take much to get off track, it can be you seem uninterested or you just got up for 2 seconds to turn on the fan
5/14/11 2:22 AM
cthlcschlgrl

Punchatoula - Yup, it happens. Sometimes because we are turned off and sometimes if we've been at it awhile.

yup and/or if we're just turned off.
5/19/11 11:32 AM
DeathByTriangle

"So, do women just get turned off and lose their physiological support for sex like men do?"
yes

"but when she became dry - she was distracted and looked disinterested; then I noticed what happened"
Disctraction or disinterest is the primary culprit
7/4/11 8:11 PM
hockeychick
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unfortunately, when this happens, it is ALL your fault and you should go back to fore play
7/4/11 8:13 PM
OriginalGREEKer

hockeychick - unfortunately, when this happens, it is ALL your fault and you should go back to fore play
This was during foreplay, lol.

I don't know, it was the only time it happened.
7/5/11 5:41 PM
hockeychick
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hate to break it to you, but you suck at foreplay then
8/8/11 10:11 PM
Pizzeria Nova Uno

Yea it happened to me but it was a good 30 mins after pounding the fuck out of her and she cummed a shit ton and was leakin all ova my stick Phone Post
8/9/11 7:35 PM
purple piranha
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure, I've never had that problem, I think of a dick and I get wet lol. When a woman gets old they start drying up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.