UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> anyone here have religious dreams?

4/9/11 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/09/11 1:50 PM

i have dreams sometimes where i am preaching or praying for people, and they are VERY detailed (like most of my dreams) and sometimes i feel the presence of God in them. and when im preaching, it is stuff that is awesome and concise...would im press me much if i heard someone else preaching it.

i had one recently that woke me up at 4 in the morning and took me an hour (8 pages) to write down. it really shook me and was clear as reality. i would share it, but i dont have time right now.

anyone else experience this? often? ever? share if you guys would...i would love to read them and think it would make a good thread.

ttt baby!
4/9/11 2:15 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.mydreamvisions.com/ 

christianblogs.christianet.com/1121728296.htm

4/9/11 3:14 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that second link turned out to be pretty interesting Rob
4/14/11 11:18 PM
DyingBreed

wow, really? nobody?
4/15/11 9:59 AM
rjbo71
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHen I was about Twenty five I had this dream...

I was walking wiith a freind (I did not recognize him but I knew he was a friend) down the street - birds were singing (I distincly noticed they were singing) and we came across a house that was slightly dilapidated... The birds were not singing anymore and there was like a vibration (a sound a feeling I am not sure how to describe it) and the sky went dark.  My friend started walking towards the house And I begged him not to go in. But I followed him. I sensed something very heavy and was scared but followed him into the house. In the house I there were a bunch of doors but there was one door that was half the size of of the other ones. The friend went to open the door and I had a horrible sense of evil I screamed at him not to open it but he did any way. The door and the wall exploded as this huge Shadow escaped and grabbed my friend. I turned and ran out of the house and when i turned the house was gone. The sky was blue and birds were singing again. A couple of my close friends from church were playing football - laughing and having a good time. I tried to tell them it was dangerous here and we had to get out of here but they just laughed and I had this horrible sense of danger.

And then I woke up.

I actually had three dreams where I had run ins with this shadow character. It is strange how real and memorable they were. And when I woke up I was still scared. If you want I can tell the others
4/15/11 10:24 PM
DyingBreed

yes, please do tell some others. i wish i had time right now to write the one i spoke of earlier. i will soon. its just SO LONG, and know its gonna be a major task.

i know exactly what you are talking about when you said "there was like a vibration (a sound a feeling I am not sure how to describe it)" and you are right, its very hard to describe. there is also, for me, a sense of a change in pressure, like when going deeper under water, or how your ears will pop when going down a big hill while driving on an interstate.

your dream was pretty detailed, but as you know, there are so many "vibe" details during the dream that are impossible to communicate effectively. that is half the beauty of a good detailed dream.

back when i used to lucid dream, i would often pray, and the presence of God would instantly show up, and feel exactly how it does when it happens in real life. i miss being able to do that.

ive had a bunch of detailed dreams this week, but nothing of religious value. mostly this same dream three nights in a row having to do with work. i hope i can find the time this weekend to post the dream i initially talked about. it still blows my mind when recalling it.

thanks for sharing bro
4/19/11 9:48 PM
DyingBreed

im gonna attempt to type this whole thing before i pass out for bed and work tomorrow. if i dont finish, i will soon...

ok, here it goes...
4/19/11 10:11 PM
DyingBreed

me an jackie patterson (a guy i work with) came out of a hole from underground at this mansion. it was late at night. we climbed a barbedwire fence to get in to the property and somehow got separated so i started looking for him.

people were surrounding me and were trying to distract me from my goal of finding him. he never got found. the mansion was abandoned but i felt like i had been there before, perhaps in one of my other dreams. everyone kept tugging at me for attention, so i break free and start flying to show off and to distract them from their goal of distracting me. my flight skills were imperfect like they normally are in dreams where i am flying.

i was frustrated in my struggle and angry when i kept touching the ground, but flew much better once i leap instantly back upward.

i kept getting better at flying until i got tangled in tree limbs and fall to the ground on a piece of property about 5 acres big with a big barn i was suddenly on top of. i slide down the roof to the ground and discover a mansion or very large house with doors that had knobs way bove waist leve. (a man tilling ground with a tractor had been warning me to leave the property)

i dont feel comfortable on this property so i look to leave but the fence that surrounded it was way too hight to fly out, so i went into the house to try to find my way back out.

(house is a maze of cool rooms and situations i cant recall)

i try to leave before someone catches me and someone does. i apologize and he is about to show me outside when the man on the tractor comes in mad and complaining until he recognized me...then BOTH do. i didint know them, but they seemed familiar. they talk like they know me from work and this makes me remember a little.

they start to show me out when a man in his mid-thirties with glasses pulls me into another room quickly before the two guys can stop us. he takes me to a glass wall with a panel of buttons and switches by it.

inside the glass wall is a robot and a very small compact car. asking me questions like, "do you know what you just did" like, "do you know the implications of what you can do" (supposed to be impossible)

the robot started smashing the car that wasnt any smaller than itself.

when i see this, i start talking out my but (not literally) saying stuff like, "well, you see, when you believe in the you that has no limits...etc. as if i had it all figured out when actually, all i did was what i had to do to get escape those who were trying to hold me.

the robot smashed the car into a cube of metal and somehow fuses with it become an amazing car with lots of torque. about half the size of both the robot and the car (strength seemed to be the lesson the scientist was trying to teach)

the dream switches settings ao a museum with rick eagle (another guy i work with, a boss) besie me with a clipboard in hand. he tells me to smash the statues that i consiter evil.

in front of me are about 20 statues of polished porcelin. each were images of man and beast combinations. some still, some moved slowly, moving and making gestures or kind of writhing. some were obviously evil, some were hard to label as if they were disguised.

i had a metal rod in my hand to smash with as i walked from right to left with eagle at the far left writing on his clipboard as i did this.

the setting changes again to a banquet room with party folk holding wine and food standing around talking....
4/19/11 10:15 PM
DyingBreed

got a lot more to type, but bad weather is heading in, so im getting off here before i get to the better parts. ill type the rest later
4/20/11 10:08 PM
DyingBreed

in the crowd i saw the two mansion men and the rush over to me (seeming to be after me, but not wanting to scare me off) they talk to me of my importance and want me to come with them, but im wary. two hot women are with them and try to get my attention as if someone or something is around that they dont want me to notice.

the blonde pokes me with her finger in my ribs to get my attention and i pretend that it hurt me and act mad so i will have an excuse to go away. as i start to walk away, they call to me and step into an elevator. the blonde starts undoing her shirt, smiling at me and although i am tempted somewhat for a second, the urge to flee was much stronger.

i catch a glimpse of the scientist and it helps my desire to flee. i rushed outside to the steps in front of the building and jump into flight.

i fly upward and arched over the street and land in a water well 10 or 15 feet in diameter heard first. i started shooting downward while looking out. clouds from the night sky were off in the watery distance and gave the appearance of the near death tunnel hou always hear about. at this point, i realize im dreaming in bed, but the dream continued without change.

i sink/shoot deeper and deeper with the cloud tunnel twirling clock, and counter clockwise. beautiful music with choir voices singing "ahh" is very loud in my ears. a song ive never heard, but so beautiful.

a loud voice started talking to me, saying profound things concerning God's will and purpose for my life, but i cant remember a word of it now...but these words were very real and important.

i shoot out of the well and walk back across the street into a room. a contemporary christian song with strong lyrics that i was singing was playing loudly all around me. there was a man laying of the floor, bleeding from the chest and groin like he had been shot. he had lost a lot of blood and his clothes were soaked.

i grab his groin and start praying for him, singing lyrics that had to do with healing. the blood started to disappear and he started to smile.

i prayed for his chest, and he was healed there too, but then a demon in him started to manifest and something raised up on the inside of me and met the force. i sang about deliverance and told it so come out. the spirit of God pulled it out as if it were dead weight and very very heavy...then i woke up.
4/22/11 4:16 PM
DyingBreed

i thought this thread would be a hit!

*plays with the crickets surrounding me*
4/28/11 4:17 AM
DyingBreed

forget you guys, im going home!

*picks up dream and leaves*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.