UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Attn: Tommy

4/11/11 12:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MadDog243
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is now no way that the Suns can catch up to the Knicks. I hope they didnt tank in some pathetic (and dim) hope of getting a high pick in the lottery, but they have lost 9 of their last 12 and Im actually glad this excruciating season is coming to an end.

post your email addy that is attached to your paypal account and Ill send you your money.

Best of luck in the playoffs.
4/12/11 1:01 PM
Tommy Gunnz
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey man it was an interesting season for both of us. hope there are no hard feelings. Knicks will end up losing in 4 or 5 games but I am just excited to finally see playoff basketball again! My email is tommygoodrich@okstatealumni.org
4/12/11 1:41 PM
MadDog243
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 15G99387*******)

Sent to:
Tommy Goodrich (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
tommygoodrich@okstatealumni.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:
-$50.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$50.00 USD

Date:
Apr 12, 2011
Time:
10:37:22 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
Congrats man, again good luck in the playoffs!
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$50.00 USD - PayPal Account
4/12/11 1:48 PM
MadDog243

There ya go man. Yeah, no hard feelings. We all jaw at eachother here because we fiercly love the teams we root for. Its much easier to be gregarious when my team takes itself out of the running lol

For what its worth I would LOVE to see the Knicks upset the Celtics and that cuntbag garnett. I love upsets and it gets old seeing the same five or six teams go to the conference finals year after year.
4/12/11 3:08 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see them trash Garnett and co. too.
4/12/11 5:30 PM
Floppy Divac
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I'm not a fan or Melo or Amare but I gotta root for them over the Celtics.
4/14/11 9:47 AM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking Suns! They had to give us one last fuck you for the road.
4/14/11 12:28 PM
Tommy Gunnz
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey man I just wanted to say thanks for sending the money so quick. It is nice to see there are at least a few honest people on this forum. I actually just got paid from someone I made a bet with in August 2009 about a month ago and he only ended up sending me the money because he made a thread and I put him on blast for being a piece of shit fraud (TravenBJJ).
4/14/11 12:52 PM
305-onpoint
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/19/11 8:19 PM
MadDog243

Thanks Tommy, I know what you mean. Seems alot of people welch on bets on the OG, fortunately the NBA forum usually maintains a higher standard :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.