UnderGround Forums

Pinoy UnderGround >> How is life in Davao City?

4/11/11 10:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Majic Sam
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have lived in remote Mindanao,before,and it was ok.Been thinking about spending time in Davao City,because I love the the country life that it offers.Thinking that Manila and Cebu aren't for me because of density.It looks beautiful and safe in Davao,but haven't been there before.Close enough to good surf on Siargao Isle,and could learn some real Arnis there.The pros and cons?Thanks.
4/26/11 1:07 AM
Majic Sam
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/26/11 1:09 AM
Sounds like Davao's mayor likes killing drug dealers without shame.Doesn't seem like a fair deal in a poor nation,but I can see where it can get out of hand.Do they take out pot smokers,also?

4/26/11 11:08 PM
Majic Sam

Pussification will not do.Let's make things work.Pot is fun.Hard drugs are a drag.Understand?
4/27/11 12:45 AM
Majic Sam

Are you with me,Morro Bredren?Skunk weed in...San Miguel,out?
5/4/11 11:23 PM
El_Varaco
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it just me or are some posts missing?

anyway haven't stayed in davao for a long time, but the streets are both clean of trash and crime (the mayor's death squads takes care of this)
5/17/11 3:12 AM
Majic Sam

Posts are missing,topics have been deleted,and how will the UFC sever suckseed in the Phils if this the height of topic interest?

Don't worry about your English skills on this forum.Step it up,Philos...

Not a fair comparison,but,the Canada forum has approx 1000 x's as many posts,per 30 million population,as compared to the pop. of the Phils.

When I was in the Phils,3 years ago,UFC was on public TV almost every other night,in re-runs,etc,but still...Rather kick back to cockfighting?Real men have their cocks stroked,and do not fight them...stroke them,maybe.
5/27/11 3:57 AM
Majic Sam

Philos...You have some martial culture/skills,nah?Bring on the Asian MMA market,and bring coin to the venues.

Don't wait for the Chinese to bring it to obscure Asian markets.Take up the slack...

Asia's only English speaking nation...the Philippines...You are blowing it,like teenagers living in the countryside awaiting puberty...Sorry,dude...Make it happen.
5/27/11 2:47 PM
mikecalimbas
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Davao City is awesome. It's a cool mix of city and country living - whatever your flavor is. Plus there's now a few credible places to train down there which is a bonus.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.