UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Listen to what Inoue has to say in this vid.

4/11/11 10:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/sqKKH2UxvQY That's judo.
4/11/11 11:39 PM
jayflo145
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thumbs up here!
4/11/11 11:50 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it.
4/12/11 8:02 AM
judoblackbelt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else want to spar with Inoue? Who is the next "Inoue"? Thanks for posting the video.
4/14/11 10:31 AM
judoblackbelt
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't think so. "Couldn't hear a pin drop". Where are all the bad ass judokas/BJJers who talk all that smack? Get a free interview and a ____________.
4/14/11 11:37 PM
JoshuaResnick
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice show... until the end. =)
4/15/11 7:45 AM
judoblackbelt

I would hope there would be more discussion on the best judokas. The standard in judo that all are compared to whenever we talk about high level skilled judoka is are they Olympic level players? We currently have a Korean judoka Jae Hun Kim studing at MSU for one year. He visited our dojo last Tuesday and did Randori. He threw our best around 10 times each within 2-3 minute rounds. I was told he is not Olympic level player, but won Asian games 1 year. And he is not related to #1 81K Korean judoka Jae Bum Kim. We also have a Japanese judoka Ryoto Kido on a work visa in the area who demolished our best at 2 recent local tournaments. I was told he is a good college level player in Japan. Point is the judo skill level outside the US is unbelieveable. Now you watch Inoue who is the ultimate judoka. The skills just amaze me.
4/17/11 3:50 PM
nowaydo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jae Bum Kim is awesome!
Tai Otoshi from hell!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.