UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> prank at work went wrong...epic lulz

4/12/11 6:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
4de1
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr.Negative - 
4de1 - "used HR and the fear of PC blowback"

"SVP of sales commenting to another "looks like somebody cranked that bitch up from 10 to 11..." and then walking away laughing.."

irony much?

lol HR and the SVP are always at odds so he was happy...

I think you missed the point. Your use of the word PC implies everyone having to tip-toe around this girl and watch every single word you say to a ridiculous extent. An SVP walking around calling someone a bitch demonstrates an actual problem with conduct in your workplace.

4/12/11 6:53 PM
Chomas
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

retarded move, not clever or funny just dangerous

whoever did it is pathetic
4/12/11 6:54 PM
Frasers Moonshine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL but yeah...felony assault right there Phone Post
4/12/11 6:57 PM
thebasher

you sound like a dick - not a good prank. Very beta male, passive aggressive response to annoying co-worker
4/12/11 6:59 PM
Rouge Mod
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr.Negative - 
DIZZZLE - funny idea gone wrong. dude is in some serious shit
cops are already here and arrested the guy who supposedly did it. they're starting to pull people in to closed door meetings. thank god i don't sit anywhere near her, the breakroom or the guy that supposedly did it otherwise i'd be here all night.

and yes fraser i have a sick sense of humor and found humor in what happened. she'll live and be just fine, i just hope she learned to calm the fuck down and not be such a bitch.
Yeah, if someone poisoned me at work I would totally be less upset and angry and mean to the people at work.
4/12/11 6:59 PM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid execution.  Whoever did that could have dumped a bottle of 5 hour energy extreme in there, got just about the same result, except for her hospital trip and his subsequent arrest.
4/12/11 7:08 PM
RyanGraciesBlueTape

Fake story is fake.
4/12/11 7:15 PM
BadRed

Mr.Negative - 
Liquid8 - Yes that’s hilarious. Especially the part were a potential manslaughter almost occurred at your work and someone could have been killed, because of a careless moron.

yes, it is hilarious. she was a self-righteous bitch that was in everyones business and used HR and the fear of PC blowback to keep from getting fired. the guy who ratted didn't even rat because he cared that she might die, he was just afraid it would come out he was in the break room at the same time and didn't want to get into trouble.

to quote Ivan Drago:

"if she dies, she dies"

That sounds like a perfectly good reason for informing the authorities. It shouldn't have taken that long anyway. As soon as some one discovered what had been done they should have informed management.

Btw, what kind of sales?
4/12/11 7:16 PM
Punchatoula
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should have just gang raped her instead. That would have teached her about being a bitch. She has it coming right?

This is what's wrong with the world today. Facking spineless, selfish morons.
4/12/11 7:18 PM
Mynameisburns

So, because she was loud and annoying at work you thought it was funny that someone slipped her drugs that caused her to be taken away in an ambulence.

What if she had an existing heart condition? Are you some kind of sociopath finding humor in that?

You are the type of guys that would mess with a woman, but god forbid you ever stand up to a man that would park your passive aggressive ass.
4/12/11 7:25 PM
TheAntiBully

LMFAO at the quote at the end! Phone Post
4/12/11 7:31 PM
mongo54
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am horrifically offended by this behavior, why is there no pic of the asian?  why am I the first to ask?
4/12/11 7:33 PM
KeezyDoesIt
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

feel like some 5 hour energy woulda done the trick too...jus sayin
4/12/11 7:39 PM
Einar
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyanGraciesBlueTape - Fake story is fake.

This
4/12/11 7:43 PM
jacktripper

"looks like somebody cranked that bitch up from 10 to 11..."

ROFLMAO

i like the cut of his jib
4/12/11 7:44 PM
Hired Gun
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I have no idea what happened officer if you want to talk to me further I want an attorney"
4/12/11 7:54 PM
MoreThanUFC

OP is a fuckhole.  His SVP doesnt deserve his job.  Prankster should be hamstrung at the least, maybe lashed or spend five years tossing salads. 

She is going to get PAID.

4/12/11 8:03 PM
Winnson

Did anyone bang her?  Someone shoulda banged her.
4/12/11 8:05 PM
palerider101
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - "I have no idea what happened officer if you want to talk to me further I want an attorney"

4/12/11 8:07 PM
Liquid8

The only “epic lulz”, as the OP says, would be when this thread backfires when his IP address is tracked back to his employer and he gets charged with Accessory to Felony Assault and also gets canned.

Less morons like this, the better.
4/12/11 8:14 PM
RyanGraciesBlueTape

From OP's previous posts he seems to be some sort of mortgage salesman in Orange County, California. I assume this will be in the local papers tomorrow.

If true, that is.
4/12/11 8:21 PM
46and2
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Speed, fucking really?

That could have killed her SO easily, has many interactions with medications that could have had her dead before she even got to the hospital.

Wow, morons. if you're going to dose someone, use LSD, 100% positive it won't kill the person :)
4/12/11 8:27 PM
stevekt
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's hilarious! It reminds me of the time me and some buddies slipped a roofie in this chick's drink and we took turns raping her. To this day I don't remember what we did with her corpse!
4/12/11 8:31 PM
Mr.Negative
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am in the mortgage business. i wasn't questioned and won't be. the guy who did it is fucked and already admitted to the cops he did it. he did rollover and admit he and a couple other guys were part of the discussion to drug her.

given the attorneys at this company it will go away quietly due to a huge payout. they've paid out people in the past to drop lawsuits...
4/12/11 8:50 PM
sourcheese
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so in otherwords.. this is completly fake, and your making up a reason why this wont show up in the paper.

a) No one in upper managment would walk around joking about this shit. And I mean no one. As soon as this came out it would be clamp down time.

B) You are so full of shit it is coming out your ears.

I dont believe this. Its a troll, and a bad troll.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.