UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Bulls and Pacers

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/16/11 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kamran
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ESPN mvp is getting a little embarrassed right now. I really hope Indiana wins this one but I doubt the refs will allow.

Thoughts on the game so far?
4/16/11 3:34 PM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at someone taking 20 foul shots.

This is why the NBA sucks
4/16/11 4:37 PM
The Destroyer88

Terrible game for the Bulls, but a win is a win. Rose gets fouled every time he drives to the basket so I don't see where that complaint is coming from.

Korver not wanting to shoot while down in big games....whats new

Boozer with no defense....again whats new

Pacers played a GREAT 46 minutes but Rose took over the game and Deng pumping up the crowd was just as important.

Rose going 0-9 from down town is a bit shocking but 39 points, 6 assists, 6 rebounds, and 3 blocks is an amazing stat line.
4/16/11 5:08 PM
CRBMoney14

NEver said they werent fouls. Just not exactly thrilling when someone attempts that many foul shots
4/16/11 7:30 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bulls dodged a bullet there. boozer is just terrible on D. definately should play gibson more. granger was shooting lights out even with deng in his face.
4/16/11 8:44 PM
quick
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just lol @ Rose taking more FTs than the entire Pacers team combined. Just freaking brutal.
4/16/11 10:05 PM
The Destroyer88

Monsters Ball - I asked this question to some other people and I was suprised at the different answers I got...

Would the Bulls have been better off with Bosh instead of Boozer?

I don't think there would be any difference if Bosh was on the Bulls instead of Boozer. Both are very alike both on offense and defense.

They pretty much had to settle with Boozer anyways after failing to get Lebron, Bosh, Amare, or David Lee.
4/17/11 1:02 AM
NICK MANNING
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Psycho T and Granger were lighting it up in the 2nd half, would have liked to seen them get the ball more late in the 4th.
4/17/11 2:15 AM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quick - Just lol @ Rose taking more FTs than the entire Pacers team combined. Just freaking brutal.

I agree, it's ridiculous. But on the other hand it's not like Rose wasn't getting fouled.

It's just that the refs need to call it when the Pacers get fouled on their end.
4/17/11 12:07 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noah's celebration is just fucking goofy. it is hilarious.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.