UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Anyone Know John Darling?

6/7/11 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TampabayMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TampabayMMA - Theres only one way to resolve this and thats a fight. If there's no promoter interest I may know of a cage where you guys can settle it.

6/7/11 10:17 PM
scottb

Gordon,Great to hear from you.Yes i have two little girls and twins on the way.I would love to come train.I do have one problem though,John isn't lying,he's terrible.So through osmosis,training with him,I have gotten terrible.I've had to dummy down my skills,so I can train with him.To top it off,just mentioning Gino Tutera's coach ,in this thread, has made everyone white belts,who reads it.
6/12/11 7:51 PM
GT90

Dude why don't you guys go fight Andy Glenn. Ur problem is with him. Just because you hate him doesn't mean that everyone who attends there is classless or unskilled. All of our pro fighters are skilled in their own areas. No one said anything bad about John or Scott or Royce Gracie. In fact i think John is very talented and has a good future ahead of him once he turns pro. Scott retired cuz his skin disease and weak foot bones that continue to deteriorate. Stop fucking hating on Troy. Scott u are just mad cuz he drank more Zimas then you. Troy is one of the toughest fighters i know. Opinions are like assholes cuz everyone has them. In all seriousness Troy has lost to 2 top fighters in Luis Palomino who Scott still has nightmares about and Patrick Cenoble who is 7-0. We are all great fighters as is anyone who competes in the sport. Let the dumb shit o with us. We aint talking shit. Fight Andy!!! Champions is not Chumpions and by u saying that u are referring to Ross Kellin as well. And congrats on ur kids too Scott. Hopefully u never get divorced. Who will keep up on maintaining ur skin then? Roger or Jack
6/13/11 9:43 PM
ak 47
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say Renato has this one right on the money. Bravo Mr. Cocopreta
6/13/11 9:43 PM
ak 47
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say Renato has this one right on the money. Bravo Mr. Cocopreta
6/15/11 9:30 AM
PunisherX

Again I would like to say that I am the worst fighter on the planet. I would like to add that Scott Bills has a disgusting skin disorder that allows him to win fights. Scott Bills did find his revenge though this past weekend after Stout knocked out Edwards.... the only man to ever mount Scott Bills... so congrats on the revenge. Here are some fun facts: Gino Tutera listens to Celine Deon while painting his toe nails, Troy Gerhardt can;t drink a Zima without becoming 8ft tall and trying to fight everybody, and after training with andy glenn...... everyone gets worse. Until next time I will be training with the brazilian fart fighting team!!!! And Mr. Renato..although you made good points I can't allow you to get a good one on us....so out of good fun.....go goat yourself and pull the the beads out....how much better do you feel. And yes we are all jokes...... heres one for you.. Knock Knock!!! whos there you ask....GO! Go who ask!!! GO !@#$ YOURSELF RENATO!!!! HYPOCRITE!
6/15/11 7:10 PM
scottb

Gino,why are you getting so sensitive? I apologize,I didn't know you wanted to fuck troy.There is nothing wrong with your gay love for Troy,but if the boy wants to talk so much shit about me,then he has to accept that I am going to talk some back.You know we all love Troy,especially drunk Troy.As for fighting Andy Glenn,well Danny told him he wanted to and Andy was so scared he said he was calling the police and getting a restraining order,so he wouldn't beat him up.A owner of an MMA school afraid to fight someone 50 lbs. lighter and calling the cops.Wow I really want to join that school.As for Renato,who is this nerd? Can't a couple of old friends get on here and insult each other? Everyone needs to get thicker skin.Renato is probably just pissed cause he wants to blow Troy and Gino is cockblocking.Gino,you are a good fighter,quit being so sensitive.It's John and myself that suck,oh and Renato for sure sucks,but with him it has nothing to do with fighting
6/16/11 1:04 PM
PunisherX

Scott....don't you think its unfair to pick on troy while hes out of breath from drinking to much coffee!!!! And as far as Andy Glenn goes.... hes owes me $30 for promoting me to a belt that I already had for eight years. I can't even pick on Gino.... I will get nasty text messages by the minute on how awful i am!!! and he will continue not to talk to me and treat me bad like I said something bad about justin beiber....Wheres Jeremy Bass in this whole mix......I know what hes doin.. hes cuddlin with his new girlfriend and not training!!!! I will end on this note.....me and scott bills are awful. scotts washed up, I wear pampers because im scared all the time, hes skinny, im fat and we both are not allowed in chumpions(excluding gino) mma of bradenton because we suck that bad. until next time..... i'm late for my manipedi!!!
6/16/11 7:39 PM
scottb

John,I actually used to be very talented,then I trained with Andy once and now I'm completely washed up.I can't even beat Art Jimmerson in a grappling match,even while he's wearing one boxing glove.
6/19/11 12:52 PM
PunisherX

Time out!!!!!! Is renato alright!!!! His comebacks are really suckin..... i'm callin dr. phil...step it uo renato!! by the way..... i am so bad at fighting...... gotta go....i have a tweezing appt. at 1.
6/20/11 9:43 AM
scottb

Renato,yes there is real animosity between this team and John and myself,It is true that I think Gino has gay love for Troy.It is true that John has no skill,and I do have skin like an alligator and am embarrassed to leave my house.yet we did not ever threaten to fight anyone on this thread.Someone suggested that we fight,to settle our differences,but no one started threatening to fight anyone.Your attempt to look tough by hijacking this thread and calling us "a fucking joke'is what is very pathetic.It shows how desperately you want people to think you're tough, which shows that you are not.You insult strangers on a thread that you have nothing to do with.Desperate and pathetic.You suggest that cup scouts are more likely to fight than us.Well all of us are fighters and have proven we are not scared to fight,so although no one is threatening it,I doubt any of us are scared,except maybe Gino,who is deathly afraid of Matt Arroyo and has "white coat' disease,but he still manages to conquer his fears and fight.So Renato,you are a fucking joke.
6/24/11 8:08 AM
PunisherX

Renato Renato Renato......You my friend sound sooooo dumb!!!! You may be half retard! So I'm confused...is this a fight to the death....because if it is I have to brush up on Van Damme movies, and if you think I'm dipping my hands in glass, ur not only retard but crazy. I am pretty sure of one thing though... you wear TAPOUT panties and everynight before you go to bed you paint your face like mask, put your tapout onezy on and cover up with your tapout blanket. Oh... Sorry Scott and I couldn't meet with you and play Saturday... I was busy winning the florida hw grappling championships(I really am awful) and scott was soaking his skin in cocoa butter in fear of andy glenn,gino tutera, and troy G. I just hope when and if you ever become a real fighter renato that in the mix of things I hope you don't quote anymore mma movies.....I picture you as a mortal kombat fan..just don't yell "Get Over here!!!". I will Tap right now for me and Scott.... I am deathly afraid of you and realize you are soooo tough. I think next time you want to sound like a retard coward you should say, " Meet me under the willow tree after 5th period....... you dink.
6/24/11 11:34 AM
scottb

Renato,another desperate cry for attention.Should we start a thread begging everyone to think you're tough.You so desperately want people to think you're tough.You probably beat women and little children to make yourself feel tough.I feel sorry for you,so here goes, Renato u are so scary,I am too afraid to meet you on Saturday.You are the toughest guy on the planet.There maybe I saved your girlfriend from you beating her tonight to try and feel tough.You should make an instructional dvd on tough talking.It could be called "Tough talking by Renato". you could do infomercials and your slogan could be "Why waste endless hours in the gym,working hard,training to be a good fighter when u can just watch Renato's tough talk dvd.No more hard work,no more sparring,no more drilling,and no more worrying about being a real fighter,you're just one video away from sounding tough instead."...Renato I'm no match for your tough talk,u are very scary and I will be sleeping with my nightlight on.If u come out of the closet,let the world know your gay,u will be much happier,Stop bottling it up inside,its making u an angry person.By the way,u must know Frank Dux,can u get me his autograph,next time u r at the Kumite.
6/24/11 1:26 PM
PunisherX

Renato...... i'm going to admit it.... It is really really hard to get ready for you. I've watched Kickboxer, bloodsport,teenage mutant ninja turtles, lionheart, and birdcage, I just got done playing street fighter and mortal kombat..I just don't think forward forward back is going to beat someone who is so tough like yourself. You should put your Kumite record towards your elusive fighting record, People will fear you even more! I would totally buy your dvd, I would like you to teach me the Din Mak(Death touch). Being locked in a dinks body trying to fight your female emotions from coming out has to be tough. Fighting your girlfriend everyday for bathroom time has to be tough. While she wants to watch real fights with real fighters, you want to watch the notebook. I commend you for your toughness for puting up with it. I have a friend named jeremy bass that fights the same battle..but hes a real fighter..a big baby. Gino tutera, if ur out there I miss you..and I dont want you to beat me up..this renato guy is so tough it scares me... please keep troy away from scott too...he wont even come out of his house or drink coffee because of troy.
6/24/11 1:53 PM
PunisherX

Gino Tutera has white coat disease!
6/30/11 8:30 AM
PunisherX

Let me speak the truth real quick and then i will let you have the last word Renato...because you bore me. The truth is that you are a troll. A troll takes many different forms.You sir, took the form of a make believe fighter. You have never fought in ur life. u probably are 21 years of age, wear alot of tapout and affliction gear and can't wait to rush into buffalo wild wings to sport ur hard fight gear and tell people you could beat all the fighters on the very ufc show ur watching. Real fighters don't say things like, "lets meet up and fight with no refs, no mats, and no tapping. You sound so ignorant when you say that. Eventually someone is going to call ur bluff and you are going to be in a heap of trouble. If I were ever to fight me, by the end of ur beating you would be walking with ur hand in my pocket. have a good day u little punk. dream big, because in life theres doers and then theres you!
7/4/11 8:02 AM
PunisherX

wannabe!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.