UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> This JKD Forum

4/21/11 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Maffei
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well guys it’s been more then 11 yrs now since I asked Kirik to start this forum. As most of you have read JKD to me means Quality and this forum is represented by quality people. Think of all the time spent and posts made by these people. Scott, the Singers, Matt, Roy, Demi, Burton, just to name but a few and there are tons and tons more of these quality people who participate in discussions. We may have argued, disagreed, bantered, pissed and moaned but for the most part, it was all for the right reasons. To attain quality in what we do. Every one mentioned dedicated there time to achieving quality and tried to pass their unique knowledge on to us out here. So when folks ask isn’t this a JKD forum??? To me the answer is
YES!!!
4/21/11 2:59 PM
BigSifu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy the many viewpoints here. We may not always see eye to eye,but we're not supposed too..  I like it all from functional to non-functional. But Joe,you are the mayo in this JKD sandwich...
4/22/11 9:03 AM
Joe Maffei
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well thanks BIGSifu but it's the group as a whole, their support and contribution that makes it what it is. My thanks as always goes to my friend/teacher the Vuman. Say what you want but me and that dude go back a long way...TC as well.

Thanks everyone this forum has had many twits and turns, some trolldum and such, but we seem to be right on track now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.