UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anderson Silva feels disrespected by Okami

4/21/11 5:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BenGen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Anderson-Silva-feels-disrespected-by-Yushin-Okami,-will-seek-respect-at-UFC-134.html

Thought some of you might find this interesting...
4/21/11 5:03 PM
Muzalini

Edited: 04/21/11 5:03 PM
Fucking Anderson thinks anyone willing to fight him is disrespectful GTFO I'm sick of his BS... quit cutting so much weight and fight guys your size and be done with the MW division already 

*edit for spelling
4/21/11 5:03 PM
ThreadRuiner

not really... he feels "disrespected" by all of his opponents. Nothing new here.
4/21/11 5:05 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he needs to go to lhw already Phone Post
4/21/11 5:07 PM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully, Okami will disrespect him the ring with a solid beatdown.
4/21/11 5:07 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good. I hope Okami owns him.
4/21/11 5:09 PM
NickTheBrick

It's the same old song and dance with Anderson. He's one of the most two-faced fighters out there. Reality is he won't be able to stop Okami from successfully using the blueprint laid out by Chael Sonnen.
4/21/11 5:10 PM
K-Dub-"T"

Muzalini - Fucking Anderson thinks anyone willing to fight him is disrespectful GTFO I'm sick of his BS... quit cutting so much weight and fight guys your size and be done with the MW division already 

*edit for spelling
You are a fool. He moved up from 170 to 185.

4/21/11 5:11 PM
nni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RO ROH!!! Japanese playboy is going down!!!1!
4/21/11 5:11 PM
Deaf Forever

And the crybabies come out to moan on cue. He felt disrespected by Belfort and gave us one of his best HL reel finishes. Contrary to popular belief he had no ill will against Cote or Leites (his current training partner) so I don't see why you guys expect another Maia debacle.
4/21/11 5:12 PM
Hocky Balboa
7542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-Dub-"T" - 
Muzalini - Fucking Anderson thinks anyone willing to fight him is disrespectful GTFO I'm sick of his BS... quit cutting so much weight and fight guys your size and be done with the MW division already 

*edit for spelling<br type="_moz" />

Yup. Even fought at 167 before that.
4/21/11 5:13 PM
Deaf Forever

He's not going to fuck up a fight in his home country.
caliphornia

Lol at "Anderson needs to go to lhw already" Anderson already moved up from 167 to 170 and then 170 to 185. Let's see your pretty boy gsp move up and own 3 different weight classes Phone Post
Muzalini

K-Dub-"T" - 

*edit for spelling

Doesn't change the fact that he walks around well over 220 and cuts to 185, we all grow and put on natural weight. He was fighting WW 8 years ago for christs sakes your the fool

4/21/11 5:17 PM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He always makes weight, who cares?
4/21/11 5:17 PM
Deaf Forever

Muzalini - 
K-Dub-"T" - 

*edit for spelling

Doesn't change the fact that he walks around well over 220 and cuts to 185, we all grow and put on natural weight. He was fighting WW 8 years ago for christs sakes your the fool

He doesn't "cut" from 220 for the last time. He cuts from 200 and loses a lot of weight (fat) from 220. He would die cutting that much water weight.

By the way Okami is the largest MW in the UFC and Sonnen (former LHW) and Belfort (former HW) are also enormous.

Why don't you tell Munoz (former LHW), Stann (former LHW) and Belcher (former LHW) to move up to 205 and "fight guys their own size". Funny how they're all bigger than Anderson but for some reason they're not champion (because Silva's 987 lbs weight cut is the only reason he wins)...
4/21/11 5:18 PM
Deaf Forever

Muzalini - 
K-Dub-"T" - 

*edit for spelling

He doesn't "cut" from 220 for the last time. He cuts from 200 and loses a lot of weight (fat) from 220. He would die cutting that much water weight.

By the way Okami is the largest MW in the UFC and Sonnen (former LHW) and Belfort (former HW) are also enormous.

Why don't you tell Munoz (former LHW), Stann (former LHW) and Belcher (former LHW) to move up to 205 and "fight guys their own size". Funny how they're all bigger than Anderson but for some reason they're not champion (because Silva's 987 lbs weight cut is the only reason he wins)...
4/21/11 5:20 PM
K-Dub-"T"

Muzalini - 
K-Dub-"T" - 

*edit for spelling

Only a fool thinks he "cuts from 220".
Only a fool doesn't know how to spell "you're".
Only a fool doesn't know how to punctuate "christ's".

4/21/11 5:23 PM
Mdot50
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jsteven -  He always makes weight, who cares?

4/21/11 5:27 PM
K-Dub-"T"

^ Exactly. Funny enough he's actually weighed in UNDER 185 fo some of his fights and said he could still make 170. How many 205ers can make 170?

Anyways it's good he feels "disrespected". lol. I'm guessing this is how he gets motivated for fights; by manufacturing 'disrespect' in his own mind.
That simply means he will be motivated to destroy Okami.
4/21/11 5:27 PM
billcosbiguez

*edit for spelling<br type="_moz" />

weight cutting is an important mma skill. anderson is great at it just like he is at fighting. why knock him? you're as crazy as the guys, who say gsp needs to open up more. the point is to win. one more time: the point is to win.
4/21/11 5:30 PM
croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Illmatic1492 - I guess we can look forward to 5 rounds of clowning and showboating now.

Hopefully Okami will keep enough pressure on Silva to prevent him from ruining a PPV yet again...
4/21/11 5:31 PM
billcosbiguez

croy_00 - 
Illmatic1492 - I guess we can look forward to 5 rounds of clowning and showboating now.

Hopefully Okami will keep enough pressure on Silva to prevent him from ruining a PPV yet again...

you guys dislike michael jordan too?
you think he was a ball hog?
4/21/11 5:36 PM
HtownLegend
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okami has no prayer of winning this fight, and Anderson knows this. He is just trying to find that motivation/fire he needs to stay focused. 

Anderson by whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
4/21/11 5:36 PM
Marcus_Aurelius
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Anderson feels disrespected...then man! I feel sorry for Okami! Also this fight is in Andersons backyard as well. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.