UnderGround Forums

Kickboxing UnderGround >> Does anyone live near Kao Sarn rd in BKK?

4/22/11 10:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Perry H
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi,

I've been living in Thailand for about five years now. The last few I've been living near Kao Sarn Rd. I train grappling and striking at a gym that's about an hour away due to traffic. I go there because I'm into jiu-jitsu besides boxing/kickboxing. I would like to train more often, but it's a hassle getting there especially since I work full time.

I have a rooftop on my apartment that would be good for training. I plan to buy some mats. If anyone nearby would be interested in doing some extra sparring and/or rolling please email me. I'm NOT trying to start a school or anything. I just want to train more with less traveling.

Or if you're just in the area and need some advice. I'd be happy to help you as well.

thanks,
Perry

1800perry (at) gmail.com
4/23/11 8:50 AM
Chaos in China
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that sounds cool. what do you do in BKK? what is life like? where are you from originally?
4/24/11 1:49 PM
Perry H
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Chaos in China, I teach English and do SEO marketing on the side. Life is okay. There's not much political drama as of now. I'm from Milwaukee.
4/25/11 8:54 PM
Ray Elbe
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be interested in stopping by sometime Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.