UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Finals Predictions?

4/25/11 3:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Windfall
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/25/11 3:14 AM

Try to get your in your Finals Predictions within the next couple of days...

I am calling it... BOS vs OKC!

Why... because MEM embarrasses the SAS... then OKC gets to roll over MEM. Then, in the West Finals, we see a changing of the guard, as OKC takes out an exhausted LAL or DAL - either of which will have had to go through 2 very hard/long series.

In the East... BOS has had MIA's number all year. Then, they take out the Bulls - who can't win with Rose alone. I think the Celtics take this. Shaq will be around, and hopefully be a force in these rounds.

BOS over OKC in 6!
4/25/11 10:49 AM
HeatleMania12
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Dallas and Miami with Dallas winning.
4/25/11 12:06 PM
kingofpancakes80
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

same as op boston over okc in 6.
4/25/11 1:05 PM
EKPOGI
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got Heat vs Lakers.with LA winning.although I'm hoping its the Bulls or Celtics vs LA.
4/25/11 2:11 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoping for Bulls vs. Lakers but thinking it'll be Boston vs. OKC myself after watching this first week of playoffs.
4/25/11 7:12 PM
Floppy Divac
498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boston and OKC.  I wish someone else was coming out the West (other than LA) but it's not looking like it.
4/25/11 8:05 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the hate for OKC? If nothing else you should respect that they were able to build a team from almost the ground up. Of course you should hate their shit heal ownership for stealing them from Seattle.
4/25/11 8:09 PM
Floppy Divac
498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, that's my biggest gripe with them I think.
4/25/11 8:21 PM
Windfall
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow - I expected people to laugh at my BOS/OKC prediction... everyone agrees, wtf.
4/25/11 9:57 PM
EKPOGI
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quick - Why the hate for OKC? If nothing else you should respect that they were able to build a team from almost the ground up. Of course you should hate their shit heal ownership for stealing them from Seattle.

who do you think might be in this years Finals?
4/25/11 10:18 PM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OKC vs Miami
4/25/11 10:56 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - 
quick - Why the hate for OKC? If nothing else you should respect that they were able to build a team from almost the ground up. Of course you should hate their shit heal ownership for stealing them from Seattle.

who do you think might be in this years Finals?

Honestly it feels too hard to call. OK is getting a great team to prep for LA in Memphis, they are healthy, they are strong at the PG position, and they are going to be ridding a hell of a wave if they keep taking care of business. LA is going to have homecourt though and they have the experience. Are they healthy though?

And out of the east, who cares what fag team comes out of the least? ;)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.