UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Dear Fight Time Promotions

4/28/11 1:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I get Caleb Archer in the Main Event of Fight Time 6. That way you guys(ATT and Fight Time Promotions) will be forced to broadcast a ATT loss on SunSport. You guys hype that kid up so much, put your money on him VS a guy that has a real chance at beating him. Im tired of listening to him when you guys give him the microphone at weigh ins. How no one can strike with him(ill ko him), how he was suprised at what his opponent brought, how he took him lightly and thats why it was such a good fight. What a joke! There is no way that guy beats me. Send me the contract Shahbobonis@aol.com . Ill post this on the UG next, thanks for your time Fight Time.

5/1/11 11:05 AM
phdinmma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CAleb is about to be on 790am. Fighters fury. Phone Post
5/1/11 4:54 PM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone have a number for this radio show? Or have them call me 3053976888
5/1/11 10:06 PM
phdinmma

(786) 360-0790 790theticket.com Phone Post
5/2/11 12:05 PM
shah5297

I heard it this morning. I dont know if it was the live broadcast, but I could barely understand the host because of all of the slurping sounds that seemed to be coming from under Calebs microphone. If anyone knows any other media avenues that I might pester Senor Archer on til he wants to puch me in the face in a cage please let me know. Im not above Sonen style trash talk. It will make for good Media.
5/2/11 1:50 PM
wopgenius

Edited: 05/02/11 1:50 PM
get em shah. That would actually be a good matchup for the promotion. Otherwise its a terrible card. Bunch of guys that cant put a 500 record together, combined. Pretty sad anyone wants to pay and see fights that are not fairly contested.
5/7/11 3:21 AM
Royalt239

f**k fight time promotions. unless your from miami or an ATT fighter your gonna get robbed and cheated
5/7/11 4:36 PM
Royalt239

aint no laughin bout it its some real shit att is the gym behind it, its in their hometown, my boy won his fight but takes em nearly 3minutes to tally the scores for a fuckin draw?!? he took rounds 1 and 3 easily with a fuckin popped blood vessel he had in his foot and the boy he was fightin got a point taken away and its a fuckin draw?!?! fuck miami! SWFL all day!
5/10/11 6:00 PM
ezubik

i would pay to see it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.