UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thanks To All The Fans & Sponsors For UFC 129

5/3/11 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Janitor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Friends.

Sorry that I have not been around.  Been busy with training, and I just recently got back from Toronto.  Thank you to all the fans, friends, family, and sponsors that supported me on my last fight.  Without you none of this would be possible.  It was an honor to fight Jason Brilz and to be apart of UFC 129.  Jason is an incredible fighter and I will be cheering for him on his next fight.

Please make sure to support my sponsors, they are all great companies that are making a positive contribution to many fighters lives:

Jakt Apparel
Hayabusa
Micro Tech
Sailun Tires
X-Copper
Fight Ribbon
Lexani Wheels

I am already back in the gym training, and hope to be back fighting for all of you real soon!  

Always your biggest fan,

Vladdy

RESPECT THE JANITOR
5/3/11 1:50 PM
Broady
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect! Amazing performance at the weekend.
5/3/11 1:51 PM
Jason
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC
 Great Fight, Nice KO!
5/3/11 1:57 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TT for VLADDY!
5/3/11 1:59 PM
Audiophile26
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VLAD you are the man. Congrats on the big win and good luck on your next fight. Keep healthy and God Bless.

P.S. Jon Jones was very disrepectful in Dana's blog and I'm glad you were the bigger man and just brushed it off.
5/3/11 2:00 PM
Platypus

Any word on the twitter contest winners (#janitortips) I was the one with the at least one glove tweet...
Voidsinger
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Vlad! Awesome fight!
tmr
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR VLADDY!

Vsegda boleju za tebya!
5/3/11 2:01 PM
MillhouseMMA
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick KO, did not see that one coming. Who do you want to fight next?
5/3/11 2:02 PM
J_Swift

Awesome KO Vlady! Well done sir! Phone Post
5/3/11 2:03 PM
Chris
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
 was nice to meet you in the airport!
5/3/11 2:03 PM
Rockstars
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome win. Hope to see you soon. Phone Post
5/3/11 2:09 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win
5/3/11 2:10 PM
DamnSevern
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats Vlad, you're killing it lately

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sVxvhme8cOo/Tby_zHfia3I/AAAAAAAACkQ/JcOC4bLPbMM/s1600/Vladimir+Matyushenko+vs.+Jason+Brilz+1.gif

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zz3p63WSXZE/TN8VIuP9D1I/AAAAAAAAAQE/LmwCvj_7MkA/s1600/zzz.gif

respect
5/3/11 2:10 PM
The Janitor

Platypus -  Any word on the twitter contest winners (#janitortips) I was the one with the at least one glove tweet...

That was a good one.  I am meeting with my manager to coordinate all of that tomorrow.  You should receive something soon.  Thank you for participating!  
5/3/11 2:14 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vladdy rules!
5/3/11 2:16 PM
PKH
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vlad you looked amazing last Saturday, what a win!
5/3/11 2:16 PM
The Janitor

MillhouseMMA - Sick KO, did not see that one coming. Who do you want to fight next?
I have never chosen an oppenant.  But everyone knows that I would like to square up with Tito or get a rubber match with Lil Nog.  Lil Nog and I share a fighting history together.  Which is something special.  Our past is filled with respect, admiration, and some very strong battles.  I thought we would be able to write our final chapter together in Rio in August.  But, unfortunately, that will not happen.  The fans lost on that one.  But, hopefully, one day soon.  He is a great fighter, and I know we would put on a great show for everyone.

Stephan Bonner would also be a fun match-up for the fans.

At the end of the day, anyone that Joe Silva wants to see me fight.

5/3/11 2:30 PM
BonedByJones
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vladdy,
Congrats on the win that was a pretty sick KO, I dont know if you are allowed to comment on this but with all the spectacular finishes from 129, and only one actual KO of the Night bonus, did the UFC still reward ya'll with locker room bonuses? $12 mil gate im sure they could have afforded it! Thx and good luck in your next fight!
5/3/11 2:31 PM
Proteus The Invincible
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see you fight Bonnar. Respect for The Janitor.
5/3/11 2:32 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matyu
5/3/11 2:34 PM
chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vladdy, you looked awesome on Saturday! Look forward to your next fight! Phone Post
5/3/11 2:46 PM
ix3623

5/3/11 2:49 PM
The Janitor

RapedByDiazOnTheDaley - Sweet right uppercut left hook combo

Who would you credit for that KO?

Antoni Hardonk.  Been working with him a ton, and it is really starting to come together.
5/3/11 2:49 PM
PJ Benn Fan
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sick KO Janitor.

BTW, you would rag doll Bonnar for what its worth.

I think the Tito rematch is long overdue. I think you would ragdoll him as well!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.