UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Judo kids 10 video

5/4/11 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e4qxRYMdW0
5/4/11 9:23 PM
judoblackbelt
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre, I tried but the video didn't come up.
5/5/11 7:56 AM
judoblackbelt
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre, got the video to come up this morning. Madison has power judo really smashed those kids. I kinda felt sorry for them. He reminds me of Jacob Larsen our top 90K player with his hip throws. And that set over counter to the lefty was advanced. Nice tomenage also. Power judo. Alec is the set up type with judo that is more "skillful" to watch. Both have very bright futures. Thanks.
5/7/11 4:40 PM
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

judoblackbelt - Andre, got the video to come up this morning. Madison has power judo really smashed those kids. I kinda felt sorry for them. He reminds me of Jacob Larsen our top 90K player with his hip throws. And that set over counter to the lefty was advanced. Nice tomenage also. Power judo. Alec is the set up type with judo that is more "skillful" to watch. Both have very bright futures. Thanks.

Thanks for your comments!
5/8/11 10:10 PM
judoblackbelt

Your welcome. I meant to say for Madison. that step over counter on the lefty after the block. Advanced for a youngster.
5/9/11 3:07 PM
judoinmotion

I think he did on the instincts.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.