UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Gladstone Cage Show Sept 24

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/4/11 7:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RobMcICS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is on!! We are set for the very first CAGE FIGHTNIGHT in Central Queensland on the 24th of September.

This show will be sanctioned by the WKA-MMA and we are looking for gyms and fighters to come up and be a part of our special night in C, B and A class rules and we will even put on Muay Thai fights in the cage as well.

We will be offering: cash to cover fuel expenses, accommodation for 2 nights and we will pay the WKA accreditation costs for anyone who helps out with refereeing and judging on the night (you get a pack and certificate as well)

The crowds in Gladstone are totally off the hook – just ask the 5 Rings boys – and if you want to fight in the most exciting atmosphere you can find, then you want to fight in Gladstone.

Trainers/fighters can contact me on 0439739619 or email me at robmcintyre”at”austarnet.com.au
5/6/11 1:37 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
6/3/11 1:35 AM
RobMcICS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the show is selling like crazy already and it looks like we have a huge bunch of gyms and fighters coming from all over Queensland. I will keep you posted, peace

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.