UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> UV inks

5/5/11 6:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigBen'sBathroomStall
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone had any work done or know anyone that has UV ink?  I've looked into it and keep seeing conflicting reports about its safety.  Some people are just scared that just because it glows, it's automatically bad for you and others out and out lie about having FDA approval for their ink. 
5/9/11 5:06 PM
T-Ham
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You really want to glow in the dark?
5/9/11 5:26 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes.  But glowing in UV light (blacklight) will have to do for now. 
5/15/11 7:33 PM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I rmeember seeing a couple of peopel with them years ago in europe... not that thats any help to you at all
6/10/11 1:48 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller

My tattoo artist has some and hasn't had any problems with allergies or anything.  I'm going to get some UV highlights added to my latest work in a few months.
7/15/11 6:43 PM
zombieinkslinger
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do spot testing prior to full tattoo , no problem to report
9/28/11 8:59 PM
SQUIRREL Master
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i got one when i was like 15 no problems with it. but it is wearing away every time i see it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.