UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Muay Thai Seminar - 3 Legends May 21 & 22

5/5/11 6:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fuerstma
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi all,

I just wanted to share that 3 Muay Thai legends will be putting on 2 seminars here in Michigan this May 21 and 22.

Seminar is with Samart Payakaroon, Saekson Janjira and your host Matee Jedeepitak. Seize an opportunity to train with 3 great Thai fighters in the same day.

On May 21, the three fighters will put on a Seminar at the MASH facility in Detroit from 11 AM to 2PM.

On May 22, there will be a Muay Thai seminar at Warrior Way (www.warriorway.com) in Walled Lake from 11 AM to 2 PM.

The seminar is $50 in advance, $60 at the door. Feel free to contact me directly - fuerstma@gmail.com or respond here if you have any questions.
5/6/11 9:00 AM
Angelo Popofski
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Besides being some of the best MT fighters to come out of Thailand, Samart is a living legend over there. He is a former fighter, trainer, etc...Plus he's an actor and even a singer too (I believe). Not only that, they are funniest group to be around when they all get together. You don't want to miss this opportunity guys.
5/6/11 5:13 PM
fuerstma

As usual, Angelo is more articulate, better looking and has a better signing voice than I. The only thing I have to hang my hat on is that I have better hair. That's it.

Angelo may even give you an autograph if you show up for the seminar. So... keep that in mind.
5/21/11 10:58 AM
fuerstma

Seminar is tomorrow at Warrior Way ladies and gentlemen!
5/23/11 12:47 PM
Train Judo

Nice TTT!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.