UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Y'all are just learning about Tony Allen

5/5/11 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude is a straight up G.....I went to Oklahoma State when he led them to the Final Four, he was EXTREMELY athletic, explosive, tough, was a shutdown defender and a tremendous slasher. Tough to shine as a young player on such a great Celtics team plus he blew out his knee so he isn't nearly as athletic as he once was but he can still D up ANYBODY. Glad to see him starting to get the recognition he deserves. I think if he didn't hurt his knee he could have been a REALLY good nba player, he can still be good now but is more like the perfect type of role player on a championship team

plus how can you hate anyone who beats the shit out of OJ Mayo
5/5/11 11:07 PM
Floppy Divac
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!!!!!!  Happy Cinco de mayo Tommy!!
5/5/11 11:59 PM
EKPOGI
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TA is an awesome defender.hope he gets 1st or 2nd team all defense. Ever since he whooped the juicer OJ,Grizz has been nasty.
5/6/11 9:12 AM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm wearing that shirt Saturday to the game at The Grindhouse!

Allen is really good and a lot better of a pickup than I thought he would be. Putting hands on OJ was unfortunate but gave him cred on the team that he wasn't going to get on the court. I like OJ a lot but him getting put in place to make Tony Allen a part of the core on the team was needed. OJ has had a rough year but he is still getting out there and doing work.
5/9/11 8:00 PM
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tony Allen has made it to the NBA All Defense 2nd Team! Congrats Tony!!!

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/29175799

Leglock, where can I get one of those shirts??
5/9/11 9:37 PM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at Kobe making all defense first team over him
5/10/11 11:46 AM
leglockfan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - Tony Allen has made it to the NBA All Defense 2nd Team! Congrats Tony!!!

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/29175799

Leglock, where can I get one of those shirts??
chrisvernon.com

Sucks Tony only got 2nd team. Pretty weak considering how bullshit the 1st team is but oh well.

5/11/11 10:51 PM
NICK MANNING
829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Celtics fan. Trust me, I miss him. Wish they had coughed up the measley 3 mil and resigned him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.